+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Aug 19-22 DevPick Servers Online

Member okushama is on a distinguished road
    I'd like to see them running on premium servers, or you just get the non-paying ***** that don't want to play a game but love shooting their team, sadly for me that is the only one i'll play, i liked it but unfortunately i feel not adding this mod to premium servers was a mistake for all of your customers.

Member Griff0 is on a distinguished road
    OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!! ctf4 just amazing flying all over the place we could do with some way to do this private or somthing tho because we started trying to do some tricks and stuff but of course a constant flow of people entering would mess it up more than half of whom didnt even realise it was a "wacky weekender" btw did i think sorta coined that name o yeah the game was great lol sry for stream of conscientious. i would upload the demo but its like 10Mb

ps chengis i agree that smaller server sizes would be nice but wth does that have to do with devpicks?

*KiteX3
    Quote Originally Posted by neomaxi View Post
    huh? how bought adding 3X3 4x4 or 5x5 Clan arena?
    somthing that over 150 people are now for?

that would be better and probably and easier update than this.........

+ it would make wayyy.. more people happy :-)
    Er, don't generalize too much. I signed the Low Server Populations petition (one of the first ones, btw) and I'm not for 3v3,4v4,5v5 CA; I signed for 2v2TDM and 4 player FFA. To be entirely honest, it would be a happy day for me if they removed CA outright -- it drains far too many players away from what I would consider real gametypes.

[offtopic]: Whoa, I just saw a populated TDM server...which I could even join, with all of two people in it. Haven't seen an active TDM match in a while. Across the entire world, there are a total of three people (visible to me) playing TDM as I write this.

*LautiX
    ehh wee no puedo jugar

*LautiX
    mierda me aburro

*cxema
    Speak english

*cxema
    2v2 tdm is back btw

Senior Member peeks is on a distinguished road
    Extra hilarity when you do this on a space map

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Just want this to be said. The scores in these games (kills, deaths) are counting in your stats, so if you are a stat freak, then don't mess around in the games. (If you don't believe me, go try it for yourself)

Senior Member 1337Hax0rr is on a distinguished road
    You guys should keep some of these "featherweight" servers permanent. They're really fun to mess around and pub. Seriouz quake is too seriouz, some people just want to have some air rocket fun

+ Reply to Thread