So, someone told me that there was rail jumping and IU feature in the premium account. I got really, really excited, got my paypal and everything ready, because I've been waiting for this day to come for a very long time now.

But....as it turns out, it's only this special thing that you guys do every now and then on the weekends. THAT'S BULL!!

I would pay 60 dollars a MONTH to play that game again, and I know several other people that would as well. We have been waiting for a very long time, Instaunlagged has spoiled me to the point where I can't go back to any other FPS, nothing can compare... So why not make it an actual part of the game? Do you guys ever plan on doing this?

Some of you might say, just go play Q3 if you want that, but that really isn't an option either. Nearly all of the servers are dead, the few remaining dying ones only play q3ctf1, and they are full of hackers.... So please, pllleeeeeaaaase let me know if and when you will be adding railjumping to the customized servers.