+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: InstaUnlagged and Rail Jumping

Hybrid View

*RUD

InstaUnlagged and Rail Jumping

So, someone told me that there was rail jumping and IU feature in the premium account. I got really, really excited, got my paypal and everything ready, because I've been waiting for this day to come for a very long time now.

But....as it turns out, it's only this special thing that you guys do every now and then on the weekends. THAT'S BULL!!

I would pay 60 dollars a MONTH to play that game again, and I know several other people that would as well. We have been waiting for a very long time, Instaunlagged has spoiled me to the point where I can't go back to any other FPS, nothing can compare... So why not make it an actual part of the game? Do you guys ever plan on doing this?

Some of you might say, just go play Q3 if you want that, but that really isn't an option either. Nearly all of the servers are dead, the few remaining dying ones only play q3ctf1, and they are full of hackers.... So please, pllleeeeeaaaase let me know if and when you will be adding railjumping to the customized servers.

*DarkGenie
    Oh christmas tree oh christmas tree...give up. they no care.

*RUD
    okay then... So, maybe theyll care about this.

If you add railjumps and instaunlagged to the premium members, I will BRING YOU business. There IS a market for this, there are people that played this game relentlessly like a bad addiction, every single day. They have been waiting for this, if you add IU back to the premium accounts, YOU WILL MAKE MONEY.

*RUD
    I don't know the meaning of 'give up'!!

I've even gone to such great lengths as to try and create a free to download version of IU under the GPL.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Hi. Who are you talking to?

*RUD
    Anyone who in charge who will listen to reason.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    Good luck, but this is the community forum. You can talk to us users here.

Btw, RailJump was a DevPick (might come back) but Unlagged is omnipresent in QL. Every server is unlagged up to 80ms.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    I would not be surprised if they added railjump as an option for pro spawned servers in the next update.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    I would not be surprised if they added railjump as an option for pro spawned servers in the next update.
    F1. It's been in the list of server variables for a while now, it's just been tested in a dev pick. That's usually a good sign.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

*RUD
    Thank you jebus!!

+ Reply to Thread