+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: QLPrism: The Lightweight Quake Live Stand-Alone Launcher Bundle

*Projsa
    My enemymodels are white and I have some map errors too. I solved this problem on Google Chrome by putting this file "atioglxx.dll" in the Chrome folder.
    Tried to put it in QLPrism folder, but it still doesn't work.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?

*illest
    Quote Originally Posted by Projsa View Post
    My enemymodels are white and I have some map errors too. I solved this problem on Google Chrome by putting this file "atioglxx.dll" in the Chrome folder.
    Tried to put it in QLPrism folder, but it still doesn't work.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?
    Did you try putting it in the QLPrism\xul\ folder instead of just QLPrism folder?

*Projsa
    Thanks illest, it worked!

*Projsa
    I uninstalled Elo script from QLPrism, but now I want to install it again. How do I do exactly?

Junior Member slugworth is on a distinguished road
    When I was using QLPrism 4.37, I had my match browser set up to have different tabs for different game types, and all was well. When I updated QLPrism to 4.38, my game type tabs disappeared, and I can't seem to figure out how to get them back.

I tried searching the forum for related issues but didn't find anything. Can anyone help?

Senior Member Ph4nt0m is on a distinguished road Ph4nt0m's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slugworth View Post
    When I was using QLPrism 4.37, I had my match browser set up to have different tabs for different game types, and all was well. When I updated QLPrism to 4.38, my game type tabs disappeared, and I can't seem to figure out how to get them back.

I tried searching the forum for related issues but didn't find anything. Can anyone help?
    You should be able to add them back in by clicking on the "star" on the right in the Match browser window
    The mighty oak was once a little nut that stood it's ground

Senior Member Ph4nt0m is on a distinguished road Ph4nt0m's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Projsa View Post
    I uninstalled Elo script from QLPrism, but now I want to install it again. How do I do exactly?
    This is the link to the script
    http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/111519

You should be able to add it in from "Manage User scripts" or something like that, in the options at the bottom right of QLprism window
    The mighty oak was once a little nut that stood it's ground

Senior Member tomlin is on a distinguished road tomlin's Avatar
    I'm getting pop up error messages due to the ELO not working properly... toggling it on/off in the user scripts thing bottom right doesn't seem to stop it. It's not finding any ELO and so whenever I look at a game it pops up with: unable to get results for team red: undefined

Senior Member CPTcman is on a distinguished road
    QLPRism has recently stopped working for me entirely. Won't get past the loading screen, "Click here is page does not load for you" does nothing...Chrome plug-in still works fine. Any ideas?

Senior Member keefy is on a distinguished road
    MAybe corrupted somehow download latest version resinstall?

+ Reply to Thread