+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sound problem with Linux

Member PsyTrance is an unknown quantity at this point

Sound problem with Linux

So of 80% the game si join i have no sound on start. when i type

Code:
    /snd_restart
    I rejoin the server and most of the time i get sound. BUT most when that's the case around 70% of the time i cannot move left or right. So i type

Code:
    /reconnect
    At this point i have sound and can navigate as intended, but i have to rejoin my team and often the spot is gone so i have to search for a new server

Most of the time i join red server but only very few are available, and if i join a yellow server people quit and call me a hacker...

Maybe someone here has a fix for my sound or navigate issue, thanks!

Senior Member wolf1e is on a distinguished road
    running esd, arts or any kind of "sound server"? try disabling it.

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    For sound problems, tell us more details like distro/version and as wolf1e says, sound server. I've just written to another player here, he doesn't have sound at all but check his thread anyhow, maybe you can help each other :)

When you lose mouse focus, check in_nograb 0 and perform an in_restart. Also when I use window mode and map loads when my mouse is outside of game window, sometimes I need to drop down console, click somewhere outside on the page, click back inside the QL windows and close console to get mouse back.

+ Reply to Thread