+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Configs??

*ScubaJunkie

Configs??

Anyone know where I can find a good rail config or care to share some info on it??

Thanks!!

Senior Member SHAKEANDBAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Het Scuba, practice makes a good railer. I've played Quake a long time and I'm just starting to control my rail action, but believe me when I say there are a lot better railers then me.

Can I share some info...sure, but what works for me might not work for you.

First I have found that if I speed my up down motion called "pitch" in config file and I slowed down my "yaw" in the same place, I have found threw trial and error my comfort zone.

Now what that comfort zone is ...to you... is irrelevant because, like I said earlier what works for me won't necessarily work for you.

The default setting I believe for both are "022". Now if you work from that and change your setting on pitch and yaw maybe 1 setting you try ".029" and another setting you put at ".010" you will begin to find that by adjusting these parameters you might find a happy rail medium.

But remember all the adjustment of settings are for nothing....they mean absolutely nothing and I repeat nothing ...without practice and experience.

and another thing....sensitivity setting is another factor.

So there is a whole lot that goes into what is the best rail config, but only by trial and error and a lot of frags being inflicted on you ill you ultimately one day say hey with my wrist action and settings I found the perfect setting foe me.

I hope I have given you a wee bit of insite into this and happy Quake fraggin.

Cheers

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    -^ +1 ...Like he said just trail and error. You could always play with zoom. that might help you a bit. But practice is the most important.
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

+ Reply to Thread