+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ctf

*deadaim_

ctf

seperate space and rune maps from the rest of the map pool, make it a seperate game mode: call it "mindless a**tard mode".

take the good maps that are left over, and leave that as the ctf mode.

this would help us that arent handicapped goofballs from being able to tell exactly how dead this game is.

i do laugh when i get online and all i see is 2-3 servers with any population on them at all.. all ctf4 with a possibility of some really really bad players playing on a rune map.

id just like to log in and beable to not even see these crap games, or beable to join a server without the chance of these horribad maps being called.. and im sure the terrible players that play them would love to have none of the good maps called either.. so seperating the two works great.

oh and btw.. i know a bunch of people are going to post a bunch of idiotic comments to this thread, heck thats practically why i made it.. so pls cry on

*Nerr
    Yes, a good idea!

Senior Member gpig is on a distinguished road
    I'm a Space CTF player that can destroy you on all CTF maps. So there.

Member drahken is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by gpig View Post
    I'm a Space CTF player that can destroy you on all CTF maps. So there.
    uh deadaim would eat you alive.
    Last edited by drahken; 08-01-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    space ctf game ends... after mapchange on solid grounds you feel like ur with tier 2's ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Senior Member theMolester is on a distinguished road theMolester's Avatar
    More-so than most maps, if you don't practice SpaceCTF, you will get pwned like any other noob. To be any good on it, you HAVE to have decent aiming, tricking skills(which includes map-knowledge), and ability to strategize. Lack 1 of these, and you'll be cast aside easily.

I will say though, I am just about done playing this map, and I'm talking about actual match play. Unless it's a clan match or at least somewhat organized. Tired of relying on who has the better noobs (a.k.a. campers/defenders).

I will continue to practice, trick, and teach it. Above all, I wish they would allow 1v1 on SpaceCTF.
    Friend all SPAWN members to receive invites to Premium servers!! Click to learn SpaceCTF

Senior Member gpig is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by drahken View Post
    uh deadaim would eat you alive.
    He would start eating me alive, realize he can't eat all of me, and then realize he already lost while he was enjoying my flavor.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    install Greasemonkey and the Quakelive Alt Server Browser script,
    set exclude filters: spacectf, scornforge, basesiege, vortex portal, rebound, inner sanctums
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by theMolester
    Unless it's a clan match or at least somewhat organized.
    I have NEVER seen a clan match on spacectf and it's never in any competitive map pools because it's a noob map. A large part of competitive CTF is sneaking about and surprising the opponents, this isn't possible on an open map like this making it devolve into a TDM game with flags where control of the RGs is all you need.

Senior Member theMolester is on a distinguished road theMolester's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoLLeNSKi View Post
    I have NEVER seen a clan match on spacectf and it's never in any competitive map pools because it's a noob map. A large part of competitive CTF is sneaking about and surprising the opponents, this isn't possible on an open map like this.....
    Can't be sneaky on SpaceCTF? LOL, wow. Again, just because you're rubbish on a certain map, doesn't mean the map sucks, it means y......
    Friend all SPAWN members to receive invites to Premium servers!! Click to learn SpaceCTF

Senior Member rzz is on a distinguished road rzz's Avatar
    deadaim_, I agree. Let's have a game mode running Courtyard, Ironworks and Siberia only. We could call it the Elitist Asshat CTF.

Seriously though, why divvy up the already small CTF player base? My most enjoyable games are usually on "regular" maps, but I appreciate that you can mix it up with Space CTF or a rune map once in a while. I certainly don't throw a tantrum every time a map that isn't my favorite gets voted in.
    Last edited by rzz; 08-01-2011 at 06:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread