+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cheats in Quake Live

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks590 View Post
    I don't suppose there's any cheats to change weapon damage, reload speed etc, is there? I mean, sure, I would just do that with the Start-a-Match sliders but i don't wanna pay for pro.
    You can adjust all of that. Check the 'start a match' (sam) demo to see the available settings. All of them can be done the way Op posted (with /devmap command, etc), you just need to know the variables and change the stuff by hand via console or config file.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adderall View Post
    thats all controlled server side
    I think he's talking about local host matches.
    Look for the right variables in the QL console guide. For instance, it's g_damage_lg for lg damage.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    One thing you have to watch out for is that lowering the damage for the LG or PG for instance, also reduces its knockback. This is not intended behavior, but that's the way it behaves right now.

+ Reply to Thread