+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you are Pro you should be able to join ANY GAME

Junior Member KnoWhatImSayin is on a distinguished road

If you are Pro you should be able to join ANY GAME

Paying 50 bucks a year.. if i want to play with my friends i should be able to, regardless of the tier.

Junior Member Boggled is on a distinguished road
    So you want to pay 50 bucks a year to roll newbs?

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    You can. Start a server, they can join you.

Senior Member Marklar is on a distinguished road Marklar's Avatar
    Sure mate, and you should get BFG instead of MG at spawn, right?

lol, paying 50 bucks doesn't justify downtiering to hunt noobs.

Senior Member datagram is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoWhatImSayin View Post
    Paying 50 bucks a year.. if i want to play with my friends i should be able to, regardless of the tier.
    I think your post has merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    You can. Start a server, they can join you.
    He didn't say anything about starting a server; he said Pro should be able to join any game. And you are limited in how many people you can bring into a server.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarklar View Post
    Sure mate, and you should get BFG instead of MG at spawn, right?

lol, paying 50 bucks doesn't justify downtiering to hunt noobs.
    He said nothing about noobs. I have Pro, and I've run into the same problem. Maybe you don't have friends to play with, so you don't have to worry about being unable to join their games. Many people are still complaining about how fickle the skill system is, so they could have an inaccurate rating. Maybe only allowing you to join if a friend is there would work.
    Last edited by datagram; 08-19-2010 at 01:25 PM.

Senior Member Marklar is on a distinguished road Marklar's Avatar
    IMO subscription has nothing to do with false skillrating. If they fix the system, it will be fixed for everyone. Letting paying members go against the skilltier-restrictions is not an option. We need a fix here, not a paying-workaround.

Right now, I can't join my friends either. It says "Your skill too high", which is ridiculous, they are obviously better than me. Before the update their matches were "more challenging" all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAimNoName View Post
    You cannot convince someone who does not think.

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    LOL it's hilarious how people think that paying a measly $50 annually should entitle them to anything they want! Pros should have the option to spawn with all weapons and god mode... they're paying $50 a year after all!

Senior Member datagram is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarklar View Post
    IMO subscription has nothing to do with false skillrating. If they fix the system, it will be fixed for everyone. Letting paying members go against the skilltier-restrictions is not an option. We need a fix here, not a paying-workaround.

Right now, I can't join my friends either. It says "Your skill too high", which is ridiculous, they are obviously better than me. Before the update their matches were "more challenging" all the time.
    True, but how long has it been broken? It seems like a lot of people think it never really worked.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan86 View Post
    LOL it's hilarious how people think that paying a measly $50 annually should entitle them to anything they want! Pros should have the option to spawn with all weapons and god mode... they're paying $50 a year after all!
    Come on, he said nothing of the sort. The guy just wants to be able to play with his friends.

+ Reply to Thread