+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frag Movie Demo Call #2

*Undertaker12

Frag Movie Demo Call #2

Just another reminder that I need some of your best frags for my Quake Live frag movie. I still do not have a name for the movie. so I would like to ask if any of you had some good titles in mind . If you send me your demos, I would really like to ask that I will need the timing of when the frag happens, such as doubleairrocket_5;23.dm_73. I also do not have any thing to show for my work, but I will make a trailer very soon, so hurry up and send! The email is xfusion37@yahoo.com (I already have 1 song finished and about 1/4 or 1/2 of the next song finished, I will most likely need 20 good frags to finish it off)

Senior Member range is on a distinguished road
    Best of luck with your movie, also avoid .WAV files.

*Undertaker12
    Only a ****** would think that because of a little typo and misunderstanding would greatly effect someone's skill with movie making, oh and a fyi to everyone, I never meant to say .wav, believe me or not, I actually meant to say .avi, which is why I said couldn't see any video. I knew avi would play both video and sound, and I also knew .wav was only for audio. The reason I typed .wav was because I was thinking about a .wav file I was editing and I accidentally typed .wav instead of .avi.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    upload your movies somewhere else under. youtube's recoding is trash. gl
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

+ Reply to Thread