+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Map Fixes

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    In Silence you can get out of the map by rocket jumping in the little side staircase near one of the teleporters.
    Attached Files

Member Retribution is on a distinguished road
    Various maps including Asylum, Quarantine and Longest Yard suffer from unstable frame rates.

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicanPadre View Post
    In Silence you can get out of the map by rocket jumping in the little side staircase near one of the teleporters.
    This has been fixed internally. The fix will roll out in our next update.

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    A few weeks ago i sent in some screenshots/demos, and config, with clipping problems that occur with antialiasing and certain settings enabled.
    One of the more severe such as this:Attachment 1836

Same kind of issue exist on bloodrun, spider crossings, asylum, trinity and a few others on one or several places that i've found.
    The one on trinity is all well known and is because of the r_subdivisions being set to 80 but they all have in common that the clipping or texture usage isnt consistent throughout.

I just shiver of how this all could have been abused and probably has been. I really hope they can fix japan at least.
    Anyone that knows who to reproduce this issue on Japanese Castles, I would appreciate it if they would provide further information to Support, or email myself at syncerror@idsoftware.com.

Member Retribution is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    This has been fixed internally. The fix will roll out in our next update.
    Hello Adam. Would you tell me the progress or priority on patching the CA1, CA3 and DM17 frame rate problem? I am unfamiliar with what actually causes it, but from what I can seee many people have the same issue. Thank you.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
    Hello Adam. Would you tell me the progress or priority on patching the CA1, CA3 and DM17 frame rate problem? I am unfamiliar with what actually causes it, but from what I can seee many people have the same issue. Thank you.
    Asylum and Quarantine are probably caused by the dust that's on the map. Siberia has this problem for some people as well as it also has the same kind of dusts. It might also have something to do with the map size or something else, but I'm not actually sure.

Banned DCR is on a distinguished road
    Syncerror to reproduce, i believe i gave very specific settings and even sent an config with settings, ie a config that will produce the results, and a dx hw info text file as well. Now i dont want to post it here for obvious reasons. I dont know what else there is to tell from apart from the information i gave about this. The thing about the issue is that one can literally stumble upon it via the ingame ui settings, and with part from stermy's config, who has some of the settings partially, with one particular in mind.

Junior Member SweetJohnnyCage is on a distinguished road
    Not sure if it's been posted before, but T9 (House of Decay) has a hole in the floor near LG. You have to be standing exactly over the full space of the hole and it's the perfect size for a player to slip through. I've lost a match because I was hiding in LG room and slipped through the crack.

I'll provide a video tonight if needed.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    I think it was designed that way, SweetJohnnyCage.

Junior Member SweetJohnnyCage is on a distinguished road
    Why though? It's the only spot in the map that it happens in. None of the other cracked areas do it.

+ Reply to Thread