+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Map Fixes

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    There are 3 holes around LG that you can fall into. And yes, it was done on purpose.

Anyone have link to the "cu" video with Joe and 2GD?

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    Couldn't find the exact vid but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAh65ofNWxY will do the trick - pretty sure I saw a high level duel where someone got LG'd into it as well.

)

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Yes, but that one was high level and it was very funny! I need it :(

Member DoktorTeeth is on a distinguished road
    missing textures on tornado, all over the place, can't miss 'em

Member DoktorTeeth is on a distinguished road

Silent Night: visible seam in grave yard

Member mind_in_a_box is on a distinguished road
    I'm sure this one is already known as dm6 is as old as q3 and many people played the heck out of this map, but it's still pretty annoying for me.

shot0113.jpg

When sliding along the marked wall sometimes (as in: not everytime) the player will get stuck and just fall down.
    This is a problem when you want are coming towards the bridge with high speed and want to use these curves to redirect your movement.

Can I do something to work around this in case it wont get fixed?
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 12-04-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    Conveyor belts on Warehouse don't actually move you, was this intended or not?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicanPadre View Post
    Conveyor belts on Warehouse don't actually move you, was this intended or not?
    That's normal. I don't think there's a way with the current engine to make it work like that.

Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    That's normal. I don't think there's a way with the current engine to make it work like that.
    I know, they couldn't do my M.C. Escher map idea either. Something about paradoxical geometry being beyond the engine's capabilities. They also said that my map idea featuring tesseracts and 3-torus' couldn't be done. I'm a paying member dammit!

Junior Member ZPREKCER is on a distinguished road
    Campgrounds:
    I have gotten this bug on dm6 with my current gfx drivers (nvidia 296.10), the ledge is transparent all the way around like that, also to YA.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ancd4.png

+ Reply to Thread