+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Map Fixes

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into getting a lot of these fixes into our next update.

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan86 View Post
    Item Layout

Battleforged:
    Item Respawn Times

Almost Lost, Vertical Vengeance:
    • Mega: should be 35 sec in FFA. 60+ sec is understandable on some maps in duels, but the value of mega health drops substantially when you add extra players to the mix, so anything over 35 sec is a bit much in FFA.

Misc. Issues

DredWerkz:
    • A gap in the fog of death killbox below RA

Sorrow:
    • PG ammo stuck in lava below grate next to Quad. (requires noclip to see)
    These have been fixed.
    Last edited by SyncError; 11-01-2011 at 01:20 PM.

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    These have been fixed.
    Nice Updated the OP.

Also added something I kept forgetting to add: Missing intermission cameras in Asylum, Quarantine and Trinity.

Removed the notes about the Tornado levelshot, this was already addressed recently.

Removed the notes about the MH on Proving Grounds, as it no longer applies.

Player Spawns

Base Siege:
    • Missing blue team respawn point, and other differences.
    Hero’s Keep:
    • Spawn point near RG should be located similarly to the spawn point near LG, not in-front of fog of death where it’s all too easy to accidentally fall into fog when spawning.

Hero’s Keep:
    • Q3 legacy team location points are now incorrect.

Texture Related Issues

Distant Screams:
    • Misaligned texture on red BFG platform

Overlord:
    • Two red jumppads in blue base (leading from second level to upper flight rune spawn point)
    These are fixed.
    Last edited by SyncError; 11-01-2011 at 02:06 PM.

*R41N
    Quote Originally Posted by Niezbo View Post
    Oh my god. When You people will learn that it is NOT! lava - it is Fog of Death.
    About dredwerkz - I have seen it recently, similar trick is possible in Grim Dungeons near SG
    and in ctf2, (dont know if it still works), but you can get under the fog at the flags. (/bind # vid_restart)

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    These are fixed.
    In Reflux: There's an adbanner test texture instead of an actual adbanner (by the blue flag), but I guess you've already fixed it since it's been mentioned elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by R41N View Post
    and in ctf2, (dont know if it still works), but you can get under the fog at the flags. (/bind # vid_restart)
    If you've got a demo I'll add it to the list.

Junior Member cps7 is on a distinguished road
    In Intervention: there are 2 lamp textures misaligned in RG room.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...hot0000yw.jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by cps7 View Post
    In Intervention: there are 2 lamp textures misaligned in RG room.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...hot0000yw.jpg/
    This has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan86 View Post
    In Reflux: There's an adbanner test texture instead of an actual adbanner (by the blue flag), but I guess you've already fixed it since it's been mentioned elsewhere.
    Not a map bug or anything that is in our control, it is just test content from the ad provider. They have already turned it off, it is just lingering in your ad cache.

+ Reply to Thread