There are always issues with maps that need pointing out. This thread serves as a place for anyone to report any map-related problems in the hope that the devs will address them. I might update this post periodically.
Chemical Reaction:Hidden Fortress:Retribution:Revolver:
- Excessive clipping over arched doorways. Most affected doorways: RL/YA bouncepad, YA/hallway. Most noticeable when attempting to move from YA ledge through doorway. [ click here for suggested clipping replacement ]Misc. Issues
- You're meant to be able to shoot through the top grate, in this version it isn't possible. That makes a major difference compared to the original map to such a degree that it doesn't even play the same way as the original does.
Asylum, Quarantine, Trinity:
- Missing intermission cameras.
Visible Caulk or HOM Issues
- Disappearing grate (portalling/hinting issue?)
- Add a gap between stairways and walls for added GL functionality.
- Wall next to small jumppad, next to main jumppad.