+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Award Ideas

Senior Member cashier_ is on a distinguished road cashier_'s Avatar

New Award Ideas

I recently played a duel that lasted 20 minutes. there were 5 overtimes. There should be an award for games like Duel and CTF that hit overtime and last for double the amount of playing time

sorta like, "Seeing Double" - Play a duel that ends in 5 overtimes, doubling the game time
    how bout dem apples?

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tbonetime View Post
    I recently played a duel that lasted 20 minutes. there were 5 overtimes. There should be an award for games like Duel and CTF that hit overtime and last for double the amount of playing time

sorta like, "Seeing Double" - Play a duel that ends in 5 overtimes, doubling the game time
    That'd be really easy to get though, just have everyone in the room not cap it...easy award

well so are a lot of other awards, like underdog. get a friend to stand there with guard as you frag him with mg and scout. or Jesse James, tell a friend to duel you and not kill you once.

So, dont shoot my ideas down without thinking about the other awards that exist already that are easy to set up
    how bout dem apples?

Senior Member Turbulence is on a distinguished road Turbulence's Avatar
    An award for the amount of frags with each weapon and a symbol of that weapon on the award with a number like 1000 or 100,000

An award for Thaw's in FreezeTag & a Holy Sh1t type award for almost Thawing & getting Shot like a Suicidal Hero Award or even an award for being shot at while thawing and either Failing or Suceeding

An award for playing each map in each gametype including FreezeTag (would have to include allowing all maps tobe played in all gametypes too) =p

And maybe a Point or an Award for Thawing a Player on either Team by putting them in the Lava so they melt for doing it to enemy it canbe a Traitor Award lol
    Last edited by Turbulence; 08-18-2010 at 03:25 AM.

*Asamawa
    I would really like a guantlet award. Like for 5k guantlet kills =p

Member EdSmithers is on a distinguished road
    ^ Yes. ID needs to show more interest in the pummel industry. It is rapidly developing as a viable playing strategy.

i agree. even awards like, the Final Frag of a CA or FFA being a Pummel. that would be a fun award. or like how they have quad god and rocket man.... but with GAUNT. I like the Gaunt the dude with Quad award, how about Gaunt the EFC ??
    how bout dem apples?

Senior Member hthurr is on a distinguished road
    I'm not sure what Awards I would suggest, but I'd like to see more added.
    "You are rasist because you are scaried. That right tough guy your scaried." -stradamorin

Off-Topic Forum

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    two kill with 1 rail would be nice
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

+ Reply to Thread