+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is id robbing there customers !

Banned MANthrax is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoupe View Post
    First off, punctuation. Second, the definition of robbery: "[To] Take property unlawfully from (a person or place) by force or threat of force". You voluntarily gave them your money, it's not like they said "Buy pro or we'll kill you". If you aren't happy with the game, stop playing. And if you aren't happy with being bounced between T3 and T4, then try to improve yourself.
    First off, maybe English is not his first language. Stop playing or improve is the answer of the old guard. Well, he likes the game or he wouldn't have paid money and maybe he's as good as he'll ever be. The old crew would send all of these people away and sink the business. I'm not saying you "thecoupe" should be fixing this problem I'm just hoping higher management at Id is reading these posts. This community/business isn't going to survive on "A" players alone. We need players of ALL skill levels to keep this think alive. I'm glad they started this area "Competitive Play" but their actions should be in line with making QL competitive for ALL skill levels. We need help in marketing and business planing. The community should embrace all skill level players but they won't. Provide suggestions to Id instead of telling people to "get better" which is silly. Kinda like McDonalds having one burger that you don't like and them telling you to learn to like it.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    First of all, it's "their", not "there".
    Second, that should be a question mark and not an exclamation point.
    Thirdly, no.
    :>

Senior Member thecoupe is on a distinguished road thecoupe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MANthrax View Post
    First off, maybe English is not his first language. Stop playing or improve is the answer of the old guard. Well, he likes the game or he wouldn't have paid money and maybe he's as good as he'll ever be. The old crew would send all of these people away and sink the business. I'm not saying you "thecoupe" should be fixing this problem I'm just hoping higher management at Id is reading these posts. This community/business isn't going to survive on "A" players alone. We need players of ALL skill levels to keep this think alive. I'm glad they started this area "Competitive Play" but their actions should be in line with making QL competitive for ALL skill levels. We need help in marketing and business planing. The community should embrace all skill level players but they won't. Provide suggestions to Id instead of telling people to "get better" which is silly. Kinda like McDonalds having one burger that you don't like and them telling you to learn to like it.
    I'm just sick of all the people complaining about QL. I've had the same problem that this guy had (being bounced between T3 and T4) and I didn't rage and go on the forums to whine when I got pwned, I worked at getting better. If he doesn't want to try to improve himself (I don't believe he's at his skill cap with only 6 days of game play, you can always improve yourself somehow if you work hard enough at it), then I'm sorry. Adding another tier isn't going to help the problem, its just going to piss off more people and create more issues. A "confidence system" like in SC2 would be a better idea (scroll down to promotion), so this problem wouldn't happen at all.

*synyster
    Quote Originally Posted by MajStonedKilla View Post
    and what encyclopedia did you swallow as a child ! coupe
    ahaha!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

*aschevii
    How do they rob people, from what I heard from Quakecon news is that they lose money on it : /

Senior Member nox is on a distinguished road nox's Avatar
    I agree this game is dead and worthless now thanks to [ID]

*aschevii
    This game is the sex, hawt butter !!!!

+ Reply to Thread