+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is id robbing there customers !

*MajStonedKilla

Is id robbing there customers !

for those of us that have paid to go premium or thos that have gone pro but aint pro skilled player is ID RIPPING US OFF the tier sytem dont work for thoes of us that keep bounceing between tiers3 n 4 its a joke to good tier 3 but not good enough for tier 4 i did hear there use to be a tier 5 for the pro players obviously id dont give a toss all they care about is your dollars pounds and euros not fair play cos if it was the highly skilled players wouldnt be able come into servers i see on the duel servers theres green orange and red coloured tiers why not for ffa insted of ripping your customers off and if you dont like my opinion mister moderator you know what you can do with it ..............shove it . your probally like the moderator for easports fifa brand USELESS...........
    Last edited by MajStonedKilla; 07-13-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Senior Member thecoupe is on a distinguished road thecoupe's Avatar
    First off, punctuation. Second, the definition of robbery: "[To] Take property unlawfully from (a person or place) by force or threat of force". You voluntarily gave them your money, it's not like they said "Buy pro or we'll kill you". If you aren't happy with the game, stop playing. And if you aren't happy with being bounced between T3 and T4, then try to improve yourself.

Member gaffer is an unknown quantity at this point
    Robbed? no
    Conned? yes

*kaobasa
    There's not enough people playing this game to make the skill system seem like it's doing its job.

*DrewPWiener
    Why is this in the Competitive Play forum? Can we get a moderator to move it to the Complaint Forum?

*Broodjeham
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPWiener View Post
    Why is this in the Competitive Play forum? Can we get a moderator to move it to the Complaint Forum?
    There's no such thing as a complaint forum

Junior Member Max_1220 is on a distinguished road
    .........i dont understand y people do this-_- just play or dont......simple

Senior Member sample2501 is on a distinguished road
    i am borderline T3/4, yet i have no problems playing in T4... maybe get better???

Member Griff0 is on a distinguished road
    there was a teir 5 and they had (almost) nobody to play in their teir, they could play in the same games as 4 so it made absolutely no difference that i can see.
    besides i love to pit myself against the best.
    Ale + QL Forums = WIN

*MajStonedKilla
    and what encyclopedia did you swallow as a child ! coupe
    Last edited by MajStonedKilla; 07-20-2011 at 06:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread