+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First movie

Senior Member jstn is on a distinguished road jstn's Avatar

First movie

Just started playing around with Wolfcam and Vegas 10, looking for some feedback. I've never done any video stuff before, so the editing isn't anything crazy. The intro is mostly a placeholder - a friend of mine who is much better than I am is working on a real one for me.

My goal was mostly video quality, and having some nice synced shots without it seeming forced or over-edited. I'd say about half of the frags that are synced to the song just came up organically rather than intentionally. I'm also planning on doing a second song, which is why it just kind of stops at the end right now. In retrospect, I think it might be better with the frag messages just turned off entirely, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort of going through and re-capping 25 gigs of footage. :/

To be frank though, I put this together in less than a day, so I think it isn't too bad for a first attempt. I'm sure there are worse movies out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUjqIpYoMaU

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    looks fine,next time have transitions to each clip. What did you render it as in vegas? Upload it somewhere else then youtube, it cuts down the quality from them.
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Didn`t like the off centre frag message,quality was good though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

+ Reply to Thread