Closed Thread

Thread: Insufficient Access to View Profile

Banned QuakErDooM is an unknown quantity at this point

Insufficient Access to View Profile

QuakErDooM, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

ROFLMFAO LOL LOL! I don't have permission to view my profile? What kinda **** is this? You admins aren't very good.

Member calmdown is on a distinguished road
    try the text "settings" just to the --> right of my profile, you might find what you are looking for there.

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    Just a bug on launch night, will probably just be fixed soon. Not really worth freaking out over.

Senior Member belka_ is on a distinguished road belka_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuakErDooM View Post
    QuakErDooM, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

ROFLMFAO LOL LOL! I don't have permission to view my profile? What kinda **** is this? You admins aren't very good.
    I had the same. ***?

Banned QuakErDooM is an unknown quantity at this point
    Your administrator has disabled private messaging.

Why? I haven't even sent one PM!

Closed Thread