+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Quake Live Frag Movie - Heavy Space

  1. #11
    Senior Member mi will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    What? lol.

    Pretty sure i've played that map WAY more than 3 times... And know everything about what? It's a simple symmetrical space map and very annoying since nobody really goes for the flag and tries to get air rockets.
    haha, everyone can see this data after last update:
    http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/arenas/Domino
    (but maybe you played that map more - in practice, other account etc)

    For me being able to do repetitive air rockets means the player can actually aim them, single air rocket can be just random.

  2. #12
    Member _woot_ is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Overedited and got really repetitive. TBH when you have the same type of frags it gets old fast.
    You should be the official video troll or something.

  3. #13
    *Domino
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mi View Post
    haha, everyone can see this data after last update:
    http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/arenas/Domino
    (but maybe you played that map more - in practice, other account etc)
    You can even learn the map by playing one game. It's not that complicated.
    And most of the games i've played on that map i quit in the middle, because it gets highly boring to me. That's what most movies consist of now. CA and space ctf. Never see the new maps or anything different. One of the reasons why it has taken a year for me to collect demos for my movie is because everyone plays the same thing. I've probably gotten over 500 demos sent to me and i rounded it all to 80 or so. That's how bad it is.


    Quote Originally Posted by _woot_ View Post
    You should be the official video troll or something.
    Do you even know what a troll is?

    A troll is someone that starts something on purpose just to laugh at the people getting mad and thinking he's serious.

    I'm simply just stating my opinion on the movie and nobody can accept that. Just because you don't like what someone says doesn't make them a troll.

    This is my last post on this forum again for a very long time, so w/e you say won't get my reply.

  4. #14
    Member _woot_ is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    53
    My bad, your just a jerk.

  5. #15
    Senior Member crucci is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,873
    Haha, Space CTF. Funny vid x)

  6. #16
    Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ingerland,ingerland,ingerland
    Posts
    1,745
    Holy HUGE fragmessages Batman...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

  7. #17
    Senior Member navigaator is on a distinguished road navigaator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    617
    CTF4 fan boys are butthurt, I lold.

    Alright, why was fan-boys censored?:-o

  8. #18
    Junior Member guillom is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahti, Finland
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    What? lol.

    Pretty sure i've played that map WAY more than 3 times... And know everything about what? It's a simple symmetrical space map and very annoying since nobody really goes for the flag and tries to get air rockets.
    Then you probably don't want to play it with me Nobody goes for the flag ? I think you are pretty wrong about that.
    /bind x say ^8"So you like the manshaft don't you?"

  9. #19
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    I just watched it because I was hoping to be inspired to get some nice air rockets. Instead I feel like I just smoked something illegal.

  10. #20
    Junior Member guillom is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahti, Finland
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    I just watched it because I was hoping to be inspired to get some nice air rockets. Instead I feel like I just smoked something illegal.
    I don't understand exactly what you mean, that could mean something bad or good :P
    /bind x say ^8"So you like the manshaft don't you?"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts