+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Desktops, Wallpapers, and Artwork from Arenas

*Newbi

Cool Desktops, Wallpapers, and Artwork from Arenas

ok, its that time. Yes the browser has finally arrived to a website near you. The downloads section of the New Arenas website is up and hopping already. With over 16 custom HD wallpapers available for download you'll need a week to decide which one to get. Thats ok tho, new art will appear on a weekly basis, so you can change your desktop as much as you like.

http://www.quake-rebellion.com/

Check out the 'downloads' section.

Enjoy.

Senior Member stownr will become famous soon enough stownr's Avatar
    Awesome Newbi, thanks for sharing!

Senior Member sample2501 is on a distinguished road
    coool, thnx

Junior Member LOLZFOXXXLOLZ is on a distinguished road LOLZFOXXXLOLZ's Avatar
    Why is there never any Lucy wallpapers/artwork? This is a government conspiracy at its worst.

*Newbi
    lucy is in the works but she will be much later down the road. Bitterman is our newest addition to the series and hopefully we will have keel and tankjr added to the cast in the next couple of months.

Keep in mind, the models we use are completely custom, built and rigged from the ground up. Even the original 'Doom' md3 has been ported, rigged and alot of poly work done to the original model, thus making it also a nearly completely custom model.

We are always on the lookout for inspired individuals who have modeling talents willing to donate some of their handy work to the show. So as always feel free to msg me or Goss to inquire about any open spots available for upcoming episodes, or skits.

Banned Gojira_ is on a distinguished road
    Many many thanks to oP, this is a lovely link and I will make love to it for many many hours.

*Newbi
    heh, just dont leave any residue on the site, i wouldnt want it sticky for other guests that may stop by. =P It appears that Goss is planing to release a new CTF short tonight featuring Bitterman. Stay tuned for more, I will probably do a separate post write up about the short moments before its release.

*Newbi
    Just a quick reminder for those who havnt seen this thread. For those who have, thanks for your support, Since its release a meer 8 days ago, the desktop wallpapers in the downloads section of the site have put in for over 350 downloads and 6100 hits!! If you havn't gotten your new wallpaper yet swing over and get it ..

www.quake-rebellion.com

Also, while your there check out the new CTF short featuring our newest member of the arenas team "Bitterman"!!!

Senior Member hamstang is on a distinguished road hamstang's Avatar
    Oh nice nice...I really like the Sarge Wallpaper !!!

And Thank You!!!

...gj gj gj...

*Newbi
    your welcome. we should be putting up some new wallpapers in a few weeks.

+ Reply to Thread