+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rapha/strenx: Fix those Senseproblems and other Bugs instead of adding useless stuff

*mon0

Rapha/strenx: Fix those Senseproblems and other Bugs instead of adding useless stuff

Both Rapha and strenx criticised in some interviews the actual QL situation, where id is focussing in useless and unrequested features/cvars, but leaving obvious sensebugs und other big problems unhandled. thank god some Pros are officoal stating this, what everyone knows since months:
    QL has never been more buggy then now. And most bugs have been introduced with new, unrequest, useless crap instead of focussing in the existing bugs.
    Maybe id will listen to those guys, but my hope is low sadly, cause id is far way from the community already.

*Nerr
    What are the bugs that were introduced with the mouse-changes in the patch? I know that the inconsistent accel-implementation was removed.. I don't use accel so I haven't noticed anything, would still like to know though.

Senior Member Natespank is on a distinguished road
    you have to cite a reference for this sort of thread. Link to the interview or whatever

Senior Member KETNAR will become famous soon enough KETNAR's Avatar
    OP is probably referring to an old interview from some time before the last patch came out. I recall such quotes, but it was a LONG time back.

OP is probably trolling. Or just dumb and read the article and didn't look at the postdate.
    Is quake live showing you 'suggestive' ads?[Click] to see why. | STOP crying about people better than you.
    Science shows the handheld controller is crap for games.... :P| START learning how to play.
    [See why] Microsoft dropped the idea of PC/Xbox interplaying.| [The rest of us did.] :P

*Nerr
    No, Rapha talked about it during interviews from this Dreamhack, saw it yesterday.

*toggl
    Quote Originally Posted by KETNAR View Post
    OP is probably referring to an old interview from some time before the last patch came out. I recall such quotes, but it was a LONG time back.

OP is probably trolling. Or just dumb and read the article and didn't look at the postdate.
    Interview during dreamhack, this year.

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    rapha's 'zomg I'm staring at the ceiling' issue is from the mouse he uses tripping out, not the game.
    not actually sure what the complaint is otherwise, never had any sensitivity issues, I don't use accel though usually to be fair.

*toggl
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    rapha's 'zomg I'm staring at the ceiling' issue is from the mouse he uses tripping out, not the game.
    not actually sure what the complaint is otherwise, never had any sensitivity issues, I don't use accel though usually to be fair.
    the other complaint was along the lines of "adding useless things instead of things that have been requested since beta"

I think do agree about his mouse though, no cvar would cause negative accel, so far as I know

*Broodjeham
    It's not that mouse issues shouldn't be fixed, but there won't be much to fix if everyone is planning on canceling their subs at the start of august.

+ Reply to Thread