+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Web Update - June 16, 2011

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar

Web Update - June 16, 2011

An update to the QUAKE LIVE web frontend is now online. These changes mainly address profile issues, including a fix for profiles where weapon accuracy values are stuck at 0%. These changes have already been applied, and we recommend refreshing your browser by pressing CTRL+F5, or clicking the reload button while holding down shift to ensure you get the latest data.

Web Changes:
    • Fixed an issue where players playing back demos would appear to other players as playing on a non-existent server. (hover shows unable to find match details error)
    • Correctly highlight the player with least damage received, instead of most, in the Match Stats popup.
    • Fixed instances of a player's weapon accuracy showing as 0% despite having used the weapon.
    • Fixed Gauntlet accuracy showing 0% instead of N/A as it does not count toward your accuracy.
    • Added tooltips to weapon accuracies under Statistics to show hits and shots for that individual weapon.
    • Fixed various display issues when viewing a new player's profiles that have yet to play a game.
    • Fixed various tooltips showing timestamps instead of human-readable dates.
    • Added dotted underlines on various profile pages to indicate data is available when hovering over text.
    • Fixed various visual issues when viewing profiles while not logged in.

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    nice and keep up with good work sponge
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Senior Member mi will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    • Added tooltips to weapon accuracies under Statistics to show hits and shots for that individual weapon.
    hits & shots!

Junior Member kanzo is on a distinguished road kanzo's Avatar
    very nice

*Sh4oliN
    Thumbs up!

Member DTBlud is on a distinguished road
    the shots and hits per weapon is cool - thanks!

But, there is still a problem that my stats say total frags 24,187 but if you add up all the frags per weapon it is only 22,712... I musta got almost 1500 telefrags ? seems way off. emailed support about this months ago, never got an answer yet.

Senior Member xdc is on a distinguished road xdc's Avatar
    ^
    don't forget kamikaze

keep the updates rolling

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Always good to have some extra facts and figures, but as DTBlud says, they don't all add up. Hovering over the tooltips and adding it up (I was bored, ok?) I got this: Hits 724880, Shots 3260914. On my profile stats, hits are 728809, while shots stay the same at 3260914. Odd that there should be a discrepancy for hits, but not shots. I still think some data went missing in the changeover from Beta.

I'm assuming Kamikaze and telefrags aren't counted, as these are weapon stats only. Not the end of the world, though, and it goes some way to making up for not having leaderboards to pore over any more.

Senior Member DEICIDE is on a distinguished road
    I must note we do appreciate updating us! At last! Thanks!

*Samu87
    Hello, I have a problem I can not play. I login into the server but can not get into any team does not operate the buttons I can only disconnect from the server. Thx.

+ Reply to Thread