An update to the QUAKE LIVE web frontend is now online. These changes mainly address profile issues, including a fix for profiles where weapon accuracy values are stuck at 0%. These changes have already been applied, and we recommend refreshing your browser by pressing CTRL+F5, or clicking the reload button while holding down shift to ensure you get the latest data.
- Fixed an issue where players playing back demos would appear to other players as playing on a non-existent server. (hover shows unable to find match details error)
- Correctly highlight the player with least damage received, instead of most, in the Match Stats popup.
- Fixed instances of a player's weapon accuracy showing as 0% despite having used the weapon.
- Fixed Gauntlet accuracy showing 0% instead of N/A as it does not count toward your accuracy.
- Added tooltips to weapon accuracies under Statistics to show hits and shots for that individual weapon.
- Fixed various display issues when viewing a new player's profiles that have yet to play a game.
- Fixed various tooltips showing timestamps instead of human-readable dates.
- Added dotted underlines on various profile pages to indicate data is available when hovering over text.
- Fixed various visual issues when viewing profiles while not logged in.