+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 12 Person Clan Arena is WAYYYY TOO BIG

Member zoxjq is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by shabastyle View Post
    I know how to work around bugs, I don't need to go read some noobmanual from ID software's quake live garage (which is probably based in N. Korea). The POINT is that they are misfiring links, etc. With QuakeCon thats excusable for one weekend. But if you know anything you would know its just indicative for their budgetary support of this game, which consistently makes me blush (because it's just so high and they're just so on top of things).

Yup. If you read my post you would've realized I'm not complaining about not being able to make servers, I don't need too. Most of quake population is not gonna buy this game, so why do I need to make servers with special maps or settings? I simply need to join top level duel games... and then play CA with EVERYONE ELSE. They should already have 3v3 or 4v4 CA on standard maps. It's not the point. I bought premium and NOONE IS EVER (from "Pro) GOING TO MAKE A 4v4 SERVER (which is AVAILABLE TO PREMIUM+ ONLY MEMBERS) and expect CA players to join?!??!?

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ?!?!?!?!
    Wow, you're not just limited to a single thread for coming as across as an uneducated twonk. Again, you've just proved in that paragraph that you definately do not know how to work around bugs. Why may you ask? Well if you started your troubleshooting correctly, one of the first palces to have a quick search would have been this very forum - where you would have found the answer within monutes. Just FYI (and as I know you're not clever enough to use search) your issues is related cookies. Click that apparent 'misfiring link' as many times as you like, unless you understand the issue (which you obv don't) the stream will always be displayed.

Yet again (and as you did in your previous saga of a thread - interested people can go and have a read at http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...WAYYYY-TOO-BIG ) you come out will stupid conslusions like the fact ID are running an international game out of a garage and the fact this non existant garage is in North Korea. Where do you get this stuff from?

Also, congrats on another awful post shabastyle

*AllAimNoName
    i post to inform the non-OP posters: you cannot convince someone who does not think.

that being said, yes, 12 is far too many players, even for a gametype as simplified as clan arena. everything else the OP has said is dangerous close to trolling.

Junior Member shabastyle is on a distinguished road
    ROFL WHAT A ******!! Exactly what I'm talking about. Kid if I met you in real life you would go home.

Senior Member Marklar is on a distinguished road Marklar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shabastyle View Post
    Kid if I met you in real life you would go home.
    Internet toughguy. Playin' Quake since '96, *****ez.
    Seriously, I didn't say anything after your raging answer to my first post... I could only say "umad?" which is quite unnecessary, since everyone can see you are, in fact, mad. Good day, good luck with your "request".

Quote Originally Posted by AllAimNoName
    i post to inform the non-OP posters: you cannot convince someone who does not think.
    Last edited by Marklar; 08-18-2010 at 08:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAimNoName View Post
    You cannot convince someone who does not think.

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    OP obviously has no friends or he would of gone pro and invited 3 of them to his server..
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Member Flake is on a distinguished road
    12 is not too many players, it depends on the map. Its ok mostly.

*Ginuwine1RnB
    Quake Live sucks. I play it cuz Im too poor to afford anything else.
    This game has bugs and on top that HACKERs own this *****
    Quake III is better. And the guy is right about CLAN ARENA should have less players, one reason large MAPS are weigh out numbered by medium and small. And when yr playin wit 12 and up amount of players yr AIM ends up being OFF cuz u take flak from yr own players. I remember in a game I used to play Tribes for pc they had a CLAN ARENA mode which just like this dude was sayin HAD LIMITED ammout of players cuz if the numba gets to high its just CRAZY CHAOS, which sometimes i dont mind... but really honestly takes the fun out of the game, kinda like the saying quanity of quality
    Anywayz I still play but only RAILs, so atleast there is a chance i can shoot a HACKER player
    Last edited by Ginuwine1RnB; 08-18-2010 at 12:56 PM. Reason: had to edit cuz I can't read or spell

Senior Member xtruder is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by zoxjq View Post
    long post
    elaborate response is elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragisman View Post
    Incoming noob question: how to do a signature ?!?
    And how to quote someone in signature ?
    like this.

+ Reply to Thread