+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mouse Sensitivty and Mouse Accel Features

Senior Member system_ is on a distinguished road system_'s Avatar
    so should we expect our sensitivities to feel different thus having to screw with these settings again or no

Junior Member FragtioN is on a distinguished road
    seriously need like an online calculator or something for this, for guys to convert from the old setup to the new cpi type easily. i tried the formulas but then my sens was completely different

Member mrgreen is on a distinguished road
    Feels different even on m_cpi 0 it is not the same as before, it is slower. Why not write a 30 minute script to do it for us?
    Last edited by mrgreen; 05-31-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Senior Member variance is on a distinguished road variance's Avatar
    I switched to the m_cpi settings and my sens was almost exactly the same using those formulas, less than half a cm difference.
    (:

Junior Member Justy is on a distinguished road
    Hello,

Before the update I was using accel style 1. Mouse DPI 1800, Sens 0.5, Accel 1.5 Accel Offset 1.5, and Sens Cap 1.75.After the update, with the new cvars, I'm not sure what to do and everything i change feels really weird. I really like the feel of my old settings at 125 fps(I know it was fps dependent). Is there any way to get my style 1 feel back?

Member Fanatic is on a distinguished road
    is cpi/dpi the setting value from my mouse software like 400 /800 dpi which i can set in the setpoint driver or the sensor of my mouse ?! I'm not understand why I can use the new cvar or what is better now for me ?!

*01HXlIO32l0S5AI
    Sensitivity really changed (got slower like the guy above already said). These are my previous settings:

seta sensitivity "1.0"
    seta cl_mouseAccel "0.5"
    seta cl_mouseAccelDebug "0"
    seta cl_mouseAccelOffset "5"
    seta cl_mouseAccelStyle "0"
    seta cl_mouseSensCap "0"
    seta m_pitch "0.028"
    seta m_yaw "0.022"
    seta m_filter "1"
    seta in_mouse "2"

What should I change in order to achieve the same mouse behaviour?

Junior Member injx is on a distinguished road
    cl_mouseAccelOffset should be set to 0 to get the old behaviour (it says this in the devblog). Although the default is now 0, you may already have a different value in your existing config.

*sm1let
    For me it's impossible to use any sort of accel while having m_cpi enabled. No matter what numbers I enter, no accel is applied.

Banned DCR is on a distinguished road
    Please note, if you use m_cpi, your sensitivity setting is rendered useless. Meaning
    Sensitivity X is not used *if* m_cpi is set to a number, beyond 0.
    At least here on my setup.
    cl_mousesenscap is however used with m_cpi. *Meaning* m_cpi becomes the multiplier for m_yaw and m_pitch etc etc, instead of the sensitivity command/setting.

+ Reply to Thread