+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Paradox Fragmovie

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Should be called "Warper Chronicles" or something. You warp so hard even Wolfcam couldn't smooth you out? Oh man... :)

PS. This is not a Quake Live frag movie, as Quake Live obviously has no blood.

*Tyrrr
    Some nice frags but mostly nothing interesting.
    Keep fov at 100 please, fragmovies with high fov are a pain to watch

Junior Member aBsuRdiTy is on a distinguished road
    nice video pika, love the nade kills

Member SQU1RRELLY is on a distinguished road
    haha, I like the tripple nades on veNom, he's a good CTFer. Pummels always make me smile too )

Senior Member Jigglypuff is on a distinguished road Jigglypuff's Avatar
    The music was terrible, otherwise it was good.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    @Diplodok: I only had warp in the one that I stated the server was warping and then in that one gauntlet frag on Siberia. In the other Siberia clip I screwed something up while recording and didn’t care enough to fix it. Also, it is a QL fragvideo, I just forgot to turn the gibs off in Wolfcam lol (I have turned it off In Wolfcam now)
    @Tyrrr: I’m used to high FOV so I hadn’t thought of that when I was recording. I’ll lower the FOV in the next one (I have it at 105 at the moment)
    @aBsuRdity: Thanks I enjoy getting nade frags as well
    @SQU1RRLLY: I should upload the whole demo of that match. I joined it to help another player that was going 1v3, and then he left…making it just me versus 3. I decided to stay even though it was 4-0 or 5-0 (I can’t remember which it was and don’t care enough to look at the demo) and I was really just playing to get frags. VeNom had a k/d of 20-1 and he only RJed to frag me. My 3 nades were all direct, so I HAD to laugh at him. The spectators that were watching me (instead of joining lol) all laughed at veNom’s fail as well as my success. I’ve recently started using the gauntlet, so when I get humiliations I’m always excited haha. (Not counting the FFAs I’ve joined and gaunted only. I might do some more of these just to try to get some multi-gaunt frags.)
    @Jigglypuff: Maybe next time I’ll use Jigglypuff’s “Sing” song in a fragvideo ;P
    I’m not sure what song I’ll be using in the next fragvideo, but I’m open to suggestions

*Nerr
    I loved the music.

Some nice frags but I wasn't super-impressed. Still nice work though, I think it has been a little bit too quiet about QL frag movies lately (or I haven't looked close enough?). Looking forward to the next one!

Senior Member EmeraldTiger is on a distinguished road EmeraldTiger's Avatar
    A good movie, and a few of the frags were pretty slick, but nothing spectacular. I did like how you managed to sneak in a NG frag though, we need more frag movies to use less common weapons for frags.
    Dont have had English lessons on school ?
    You dont understand word i just word do you?
    - Draven of LowLandLions

Check out my blog, EmeraldProductions:
    http://emeraldproductions.weebly.com/

Senior Member Jigglypuff is on a distinguished road Jigglypuff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    @Diplodok: I only had warp in the one that I stated the server was warping and then in that one gauntlet frag on Siberia. In the other Siberia clip I screwed something up while recording and didn’t care enough to fix it. Also, it is a QL fragvideo, I just forgot to turn the gibs off in Wolfcam lol (I have turned it off In Wolfcam now)
    @Tyrrr: I’m used to high FOV so I hadn’t thought of that when I was recording. I’ll lower the FOV in the next one (I have it at 105 at the moment)
    @aBsuRdity: Thanks I enjoy getting nade frags as well
    @SQU1RRLLY: I should upload the whole demo of that match. I joined it to help another player that was going 1v3, and then he left…making it just me versus 3. I decided to stay even though it was 4-0 or 5-0 (I can’t remember which it was and don’t care enough to look at the demo) and I was really just playing to get frags. VeNom had a k/d of 20-1 and he only RJed to frag me. My 3 nades were all direct, so I HAD to laugh at him. The spectators that were watching me (instead of joining lol) all laughed at veNom’s fail as well as my success. I’ve recently started using the gauntlet, so when I get humiliations I’m always excited haha. (Not counting the FFAs I’ve joined and gaunted only. I might do some more of these just to try to get some multi-gaunt frags.)
    @Jigglypuff: Maybe next time I’ll use Jigglypuff’s “Sing” song in a fragvideo ;P
    I’m not sure what song I’ll be using in the next fragvideo, but I’m open to suggestions
    A song that I think I never heard of a fraggvideo is Darudes "Sandstorm".
    It would be awsome!

Senior Member Wanderer is on a distinguished road
    Some nice frags, liked the music . The ending billboard was pretty ugly though hehe

+ Reply to Thread