+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Paradox Fragmovie

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]@Diplodok: I only had warp in the one that I stated the server was warping and then in that one gauntlet frag on Siberia. In the other Siberia clip I screwed something up while recording and didn’t care enough to fix it.
    That lagged clip was not really warpy (warped a bit when you made it to the other base, but not before).
    But what about 2:54, 4:37 (someone lost cap because of your warp), 6:09? Siberia clips as well, not really the gauntlet one.

Unless that's only my computer / own3d player?

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerr View Post
    I loved the music.

Some nice frags but I wasn't super-impressed. Still nice work though, I think it has been a little bit too quiet about QL frag movies lately (or I haven't looked close enough?). Looking forward to the next one!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldTiger View Post
    A good movie, and a few of the frags were pretty slick, but nothing spectacular. I did like how you managed to sneak in a NG frag though, we need more frag movies to use less common weapons for frags.

I really only included that one because all the nails connected and I was using it to finish the video haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigglypuff View Post
    A song that I think I never heard of a fraggvideo is Darudes "Sandstorm".
    It would be awsome!
    Go away >:U
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Some nice frags, liked the music . The ending billboard was pretty ugly though hehe
    Yeah, I made it in about 5 minutes. I was more or less just testing how to get it into Wolfcam haha (Is this any better?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplodok View Post
    That lagged clip was not really warpy (warped a bit when you made it to the other base, but not before).
    But what about 2:54, 4:37 (someone lost cap because of your warp), 6:09? Siberia clips as well, not really the gauntlet one.

Unless that's only my computer / own3d player?
    2:54 I was probably getting connection interrupted. I don't always see that lag though, so it might just be the video lagging at the same area (I doubt it lol)
    4:37 I think is a problem with me recording a longer clip. It seems to lag when I do longer clips (my laptop may not how much memory is being used at the time--I could also be lagging though haha)
    The gauntlet one was one when I was getting the actual frag. Right as I just towards them I lagged. I'm not sure if it's noticeable (as I didn't memorize the entire video), but I stopped moving and said "lagged" (which you won't see either way because the chat is off)

Anyone have any other suggestions about the config or music? (Also, if anyone knows how to properly do freecam and can tell me in a very detailed tutorial, that'd be great )

I also want to let everyone know that everything I use is legal, so granted my videos probably aren't going to be as good as other people's videos.
    Last edited by pikaluva13; 06-22-2011 at 10:11 AM.

Senior Member vect0r is an unknown quantity at this point vect0r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    ..Also, if anyone knows how to properly do freecam and can tell me in a very detailed tutorial, that'd be great..
    this

And please, if you are so kind to tell pika about it, do us a favor and make a thread so we can all learn

+ Reply to Thread