+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [MAC] Getting console on mac with windows keyboard + annoying mouse pointer

*jfooobet

[MAC] Getting console on mac with windows keyboard + annoying mouse pointer

To get ~ I have to hold AltGr and QL wont let me use AltGr or Alt+Ctrl commands..

And the mouse pointer is showing on top of the crosshair.

Member BL1NDlight is on a distinguished road BL1NDlight's Avatar
    just try toggling the settings screen off/on, and/or changing teams/spec; I've had the mouse pointer problem and that got it fixed for me.

*jfooobet
    Have played for several hours now, and been in and out of everything.. never seen QL without the pointer. But i think i have gotten used to it now, so it doesn't really matter.. The console on the other hand..

Is ra3map1 available for pro users?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfooobet View Post
    Have played for several hours now, and been in and out of everything.. never seen QL without the pointer. But i think i have gotten used to it now, so it doesn't really matter.. The console on the other hand..

Theatre of Pain and Thunderstruck are yes

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfooobet View Post

Are you playing in chrome? The mouse pointer is a well known OSX/Chrome bug. Try Firefox or Safari..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

*jfooobet
    Are you playing in chrome?
    I am, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread