+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: PUBMASTERS RETURN! 2011 Trailer with fatal1ty - Official Release.

Senior Member filo is on a distinguished road filo's Avatar
    heh n1 trailer... cant wait for the whole thing. I like the creativness you guyz have.

... as i do love blood and gibs in quake, i also love how QL movies are featured on the quakelive site when its updating. So, i would suggest that maybe you compile a movie with sparks so it CAN be shown on the quakelive site.

Senior Member kNakHstR is an unknown quantity at this point
    very nice, great job, pro!
    HiHo

Member SQU1RRELLY is on a distinguished road
    Coveryfire: You can definitely be in the movie and help out with stuff. We usually fill up a 16 slot server and do tricks and record stuff for the movie, you are welcome to join if there is room and I'll give you credits in the movie for being sexy.

Thanks Filo! Yeah, I wish I had done that before, since sponge said they would promote the movie on twitter/facebook, but since I already have so much footage done with gibs, I can't do back now. Darnit. But, we did have a lot of fun with the gibs, so I think it will be better

Thanks and I'll keep you all posted!

P.S. We will have a movie night very soon, and will need some fun players so keep a lookout, usually in the evenings PST.

The movie is getting closer!

And in true PUBMASTERS style, I am considering having a section at the end for pictures, fan stuff, etc.. So if anyone wants to get their pic and name in the movie, now is the time! Don't be shy

Here are some random ideas:

Holding a sign that says PUBMASTERS or writing on your little brothers forehead, writing it on a cake, doing a flip book animation or drawing, anything you can think of.

Just something fun for the community to get involved in and participate. We are also considering doing a fun logo or wallpaper. I don't have enough time to make those along with the movie, so if anyone is interested, contact me.

Happy teabagging...

Member Death_Star_Gone is on a distinguished road
    do you guys train anyone outside?

Senior Member Jigglypuff is on a distinguished road Jigglypuff's Avatar
    awesome!!!
    Join Quakeliveburgers (lll] @ The Clan Recruitment forum

Helllllo Quake Live friends!

I am happy to announce that the movie is nearly done and I plan to release it early next week. Hopefully monday or tuesday afternoon.

Its been a verrry long journey and process, but it will be worth the wait. Keep your eyes peeled next week!

Also, Thanks to everyone who has helped create so many funny scenes.

Junior Member s7e is on a distinguished road
    Finally!

***** out of *****

+ Reply to Thread