+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Essential Config Tweaks for Beginners, and Semi-Comprehensive 'Pro' Config (2 cfgs)

Banned DCR is on a distinguished road
    everytime ql has released new commands i simply copy the information from that to the config. Takes 5 seconds, copy & paste and add //.
    Hardly an effort. But carry on with your ego trip.

Senior Member EmSixTeen is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    everytime ql has released new commands i simply copy the information from that to the config. Takes 5 seconds, copy & paste and add //.
    Hardly an effort. But carry on with your ego trip.
    Do you think that's some special behaviour that only you do or something? Pretty sure you're the one with the ego trip here, thinking you're above this sort of thing where I'm actually trying to help people who are new to the game. What are you doing? Why not do as I asked in my last post to you and help or suggest? Quit being a ballroot.

Senior Member Natespank is on a distinguished road
    Is this thread really going to turn into a flame war? All I wanted to say was "awesome thread."

Where does pro config fit in with "new to the game" ?

Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    Where does pro config fit in with "new to the game" ?
    Just leave this thread and don't come back.

Dude, you couldn't hit a sitting penguin if your life depended on it. Stop labelling your stuff PRO. Since people new to the game could actually think you are, thus you are misleading people into thinking what config you have are of that quality. Why not make a thread about actual pro's configs instead?

You really don't get the point.

*CarlGustav
    I found it informative and interesting. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EmSixTeen View Post
    From the CFG:
    I saw what you had already - the point I was making was - as a config tweak you should make the setting 80 rather than 4 - otherwise it's the default and so not a tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by PoLLeNSKi View Post
    I saw what you had already - the point I was making was - as a config tweak you should make the setting 80 rather than 4 - otherwise it's the default and so not a tweak.
    Personally, I don't think people should use it because it's ugly as sin - I don't want people execing this config and it doing that. I've written about both settings in the config and made whoever gets the config aware of the alternative to the default.

+ Reply to Thread