+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tier changes DAILY!!!

Member Pa1nK1LLeR is on a distinguished road
    They changed something in the skillrating after you win/loss. It was fine before, now it suck again.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    I get moved from Tier 3 to Tier 4 on a daily basis! Why can't you average it over a week and change peoples Tiers only on Saturdays or something? PLEASE INPUT A DELAY INTO THE PROCESS. I play rather well in tier 3 but never get more than 4 frags in any tier 4 game. I am a Pro subscriber and expect consideration to my plea.

-Shadow
    Exactly the same problem here. But it doesn't take a day for me. It happens in 2 games.

2 T3 wins -> moved to T4
    2 T4 losses -> moved back to T3

I find it annoying. The gap between T3 and T4 is way too big and my CA skill is in-between. At first I thought it might work if they allow tiering down again for CA. But most times when I play on T3 servers there are total noobs playing there.

inb4 "get better"... I don't want to (and I even doubt I'm able to). I play this casual and want to have fun.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Senior Member NOVALEMATARME is an unknown quantity at this point NOVALEMATARME's Avatar
    Come on, id.

Now I'm changing tier in FFA like 4 times a day.

Tier 4 is full of pros and tier 3 full of noobs. Not that scores matter but to show you what I mean, in tier 3 I can win 50-10, and lose in tier 4 10-50 (ragequits gets before though).

It really feels like you don't give a **** about us.

Senior Member sample2501 is on a distinguished road
    is this forum running in circles???
    some month ago everyone was wahh, not enough players.. then they scrapped tier 5, now everyone cries bout too few tiers.. <3 QL forums XDD

but a little delay would indeed be a good idea, maybe just adjust SR on a daily average and not match to match.

general question to OP and the others: what is your win/loss ration (forget FFA) ?

*STATISTGER
    Open up Tier 2 some more to absorb the very bottom tier 3 players or maybe allow everyone to play 1 tier lower than them but input an automatic Handicap of 80 or something reasonable.
    game older then my sexlife ... Wrong in my case :-)

Junior Member Pthy is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by STATISTGER View Post
    game older then my sexlife ... Wrong in my case :-)
    @Statistger, Yea, same with me. I began playing Quake 1 on mplayer.com in 1996 but I didn't feel like engaging the 15yo llama with a rebuttle. Over these many years in quake, I've seen his type more than he has seen mine. I just enjoy the game, everyone else can be huge jerks to their own shame, I'm as real behind a keyboard as on the jobsite. Well, never tryed Rocket Jumping. :-D

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malk_ View Post
    Exactly the same problem here. But it doesn't take a day for me. It happens in 2 games.

2 T3 wins -> moved to T4
    2 T4 losses -> moved back to T3

I find it annoying. The gap between T3 and T4 is way too big and my CA skill is in-between. At first I thought it might work if they allow tiering down again for CA. But most times when I play on T3 servers there are total noobs playing there.

inb4 "get better"... I don't want to (and I even doubt I'm able to). I play this casual and want to have fun.

heee exactly what just happened to me. then after 2 tier 3 games..back to 4 again....lmao..

Guess I'll do my 2 tier 4 games..then back to 3. The sad thing is bimnutz and I are trying to race back to tier 1 where we can have fun.. looks like he's winning..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

*alpha
    @alpha, you are the stereotypical qL butthole. :-D There is a cure for my skill, work less and spend less time with my family. Your condition, I'm afraid, is terminal.
    you're not only bad in this game then, but you're also pretty bad at assuming things.

i'm afraid that you're afraid of beeing afraid of ... not finding skillmatched game, well boo hoo !

Senior Member sixers_ is on a distinguished road sixers_'s Avatar
    you guys should just play better

Junior Member Pthy is on a distinguished road
    Quake Live is not enjoyable in Tier 4. I dont think I am going to continue paying for something that I dont find enjoyable.

+ Reply to Thread