+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tier changes DAILY!!!

Junior Member Pthy is on a distinguished road

Tier changes DAILY!!!

I get moved from Tier 3 to Tier 4 on a daily basis! Why can't you average it over a week and change peoples Tiers only on Saturdays or something? PLEASE INPUT A DELAY INTO THE PROCESS. I play rather well in tier 3 but never get more than 4 frags in any tier 4 game. I am a Pro subscriber and expect consideration to my plea.

-Shadow

Create a Tier 5 maybe? Get the "ungodly pro" players out of Tier 4.

Open up Tier 2 some more to absorb the very bottom tier 3 players or maybe allow everyone to play 1 tier lower than them but input an automatic Handicap of 80 or something reasonable.

*alpha
    forget that a tier system exists, really - just play and realize this game is older than your sexlife.

*nox__
    I think this game would benefit having a tier 5 ca.

Junior Member ufosgalore is on a distinguished road
    I have the same issue. I have been switching 3 and 4 for a while now and the difference is huge. I can't do anything in tier 4 and get slaughtered (CA). In tier 3 i' m usually at the upper side of things.

Since I don't improve much any more the days in tier 4 are dreadful (there seem to be a lot of tier 4 players trashtalking lesser players. A lot more than in tier 3. Seems some take the "elite" tier 4 status a bit too seriously.) I just play tier 4 in order to get my skill level degraded to a happy tier 3 again.

I find no joy in tier 4. The skill level difference just seems too big and too many players too infantile.
    If I'm in the top tier, that's just insane because I'm no more than an average player. There needs to be some in between skill level.

Senior Member KaasMan is on a distinguished road
    Lol, I've got this too, but aren't you guys exagerating a bit..?
    In tier 3 I play quite normal, sometimes I pwn.
    In tier 4 I play quite normal, sometimes I suck.
    No problems to me...

@KaasMan, I wish I was exagerating but I'm being quite honest about the matter on my end. Check out my stats and watch my next few days of CA play, I'm tier 4 at the moment.
    @alpha, you are the stereotypical qL butthole. :-D There is a cure for my skill, work less and spend less time with my family. Your condition, I'm afraid, is terminal.

Junior Member PipeLN is on a distinguished road
    Same boat here, I hate playing t4 but I actually do belong in that bracket. When I play a t3 game I usually dominate it. So I just need to get better so I can do well in t4. I don't think I can match the 80% accuracy some players seem to have though.

Senior Member NOVALEMATARME is an unknown quantity at this point NOVALEMATARME's Avatar
    Pro user and same here, already posted about it.

FFA tier 3 is a joke, skill is too low. Tier 4 is totally unplayable.

"from beginner to pro easily play against others at your skill level". <- This is still in the main page.

Very misleading, to say the least.

+ Reply to Thread