+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mismatched User State Detected

Senior Member uaedude is on a distinguished road
    i have issues connecting to quakelive.com , it is not processing and im getting errors such as Mismatched User state detected , i didnt get these errors back in UK , ive tried in the internet-cafe’s here in Dubai and still repeatedly the error occurs , it loads sometimes I can see the servers but suddenly it has this error poped up in the middle of the screen , the issue within this issue is when the quakelive.com loads and I join a server quickly , during the game that error appears and disrupts my game as in im into a game and a browser in same time I feel I cant click mouse2 to change weapon instead the mousemenu bar shows up in middle of screen .

pro user cant play quakelive this is really sad

Junior Member Xunil is on a distinguished road
    If you are still getting this issue I suggest first clearing any QUAKE LIVE cookies and try again. This normally seems to happen when you have a session and your account status changes while in the same session.

To delete cookies in Firefox 3.5+:
    1. Tools -> Clear Recent History ...
    2. Click Details, make sure Cookies is checked
    3. Press "Clear Now"

Keep in mind clearing ALL cookies can remove some auto logins from other sites. If you wish to remove the individual cookie:

1. Tools -> Options -> Privacy Tab
    2. Click on "Remove individual Cookies"

You will have up to 25 cookies for quakelive.com". I will look into this more but in the meantime let me know if this resolves your issue.

*tennis_racket
    I too have this error exactly the same as ragza.. Oh your post did not work.

*RagsZa
    Clearing cache and cookies does not work for me Xunil. When I log in from the home page, the page just refresh without me being logged in. After a few attempts it takes me to my profile page, shows my friends bottom right, but the match browser shows game not in my region, servers from USA, while I am in South Africa:

http://www.isicathamiya.com/missmatcherror.jpg

Anything else I can do to help resolve this?

*tennis_racket
    EXACT same problem not just a little off but EXACT I have to put in intentionally a username and password such as 'gsgdg' 'gfsfs' so I can get to the #login screen where i get to log in but join a game quickly until i get 'mismatched user detected'. Its been sometime now I cannot log in properly and anything I click on the site takes me to the main page?

*dravenza
    Tennis racket and rags.

I have the EXACT sme problem as of today only on my TelkomSA accoutn , i change to IS and its fine?

*RagsZa
    Thanks Draven, I switched from username@mweb.co.za to username@dslmweb.co.za for my ISP. I don't know why it would do this? Perhaps ISP side caching or some sort of proxy server? Either way worked now first try, hope it stays this way. At least then we know it is an ISP related problem.

Junior Member yojji is on a distinguished road
    how to fix it plz ?

i cant play Quake live in peace , what is this problem isp problem or Quakelive ? it feels like Quakelive security blocks some isp proxies or something

+ Reply to Thread