g_ca_startingarmor 999

*kgop
    how to do cheats all cheats at practice i do it but can't

*kgop

cheats

how to do cheat at capture flag it does not work

Senior Member Ashy is on a distinguished road
    1) Start a game, doesn't matter if online or offline
    2) Open the console by pressing the "\" button.In case it doesn't work you have to activate the console by pressing esc->options->advanced-> enable console (or something like that)
    3) in the console type /devmap xxxxxxxxx , where xxxx etcetera is the name of the map you'd wish to play.
    Example: /devmap campgrounds

4)Once the map is loaded, open the console again and type
    /god AND
    /give all

these commands give you unlimited health and 999 ammo for every weapon

5) as for adding bots, it's easier to do it via the esc menu, instead of the console: just press esc->add bot->nightmare

Id strongly suggestto use BONES as the bot model, as it seems to use mainly the shotgun which doesn't impair your aimas much as a lg/rocket/rail would

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
    2) Open the console by pressing the "\" button....
    Or maybe the '~' button?

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
    Id strongly suggestto use BONES as the bot model, as it seems to use mainly the shotgun which doesn't impair your aimas much as a lg/rocket/rail would
    Or use any model and set 'bot_gauntletonly 1' - tho bones is the smallest so it's harder to gauge the hitbox and so better for aim

Senior Member SquirrlWrangler is on a distinguished road SquirrlWrangler's Avatar
    I tried enabling cheats to improve my poor LG aim, but when I enter "god" or "give all," I'm told that cheats are not enabled on this server. I started a practice FFA game on Asylum and typed "devmap asylum" in the Console.

Have cheats been disabled or am I doing something wrong?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Did it reload the map when you did "devmap asylum" ?

Cheats have not been disabled for localhost..

Senior Member SquirrlWrangler is on a distinguished road SquirrlWrangler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    Did it reload the map when you did "devmap asylum" ?

Cheats have not been disabled for localhost..
    Yes, it reloaded the map.

I just went to the Quake Live site and started a practice game there. How do I start a practice game as "localhost"?

Member cladinshadows is on a distinguished road
    You always start a practice game as a localhost, it means you're playing on your computer vs computer, not online.

By the way, if you want to train your aim with bots (which is probably not the best idea because they don't dodge at all, but could be profitable if you're having a hard time hitting easy targets) you better launch clan arena and set g_vampiricdamage to 1 (this way each time you score a hit you will get amount of health equal to damage you've done. but be wary - bots also gain HP for hitting YOU, so if you hope to kill them, you try your best aiming and dodging aswell) and put some bots in enemy team, this way fights will be longer and you won't go down as much as you would without vampiric damage, and you'll have plenty of target practice.
    Last edited by cladinshadows; 08-26-2012 at 11:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread