+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Enable Cheats offline practice

Senior Member Natespank is on a distinguished road

Enable Cheats offline practice

Hey guys. I'd like to practice my aim against bots using enabled cheats- mostly give all, but probably god mode too. How do I enable them?

*j4x
    Hi,

not sure if that stuff is available, but as an alternative you can try the following:

Start a CA match, or stick to FFA but stay in warmup (so that you have all the weapons)

Then, you can configure the bots to only chase you down with the gauntlet
    Open the console and type bot_gauntletOnly 1

That way they dont shoot at you, but unfortunately they all chase just you and they don't really move/dodge.

If anything else, its a load of fun

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natespank View Post
    Hey guys. I'd like to practice my aim against bots using enabled cheats- mostly give all, but probably god mode too. How do I enable them?
    /devmap <mapname>

Member dvojkroj is on a distinguished road
    how is that going to help your aim? I see purpose in using theese "zombie" bots for practising air rox on jumppads, but otherwise they dont act nor move like online player so imo it will not even help your aim

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvojkroj View Post
    how is that going to help your aim? I see purpose in using theese "zombie" bots for practising air rox on jumppads, but otherwise they dont act nor move like online player so imo it will not even help your aim
    I can confirm with authority that playing vs bots does help your aim. Something I like to do is play devmap CA on Japanese Castles with 3 Nightmare Bones and practice flickrailing and steady-hand LG movement.

Member dvojkroj is on a distinguished road
    I got told, authority included.

"how is that going to help your aim?" the line was questioning the cheats and their helpfulness for practise.

Every focused practise helps no doubt about that, for everyone who found their way, Good for you.

*visrm
    +1 this. It does help your aim, but only to a certain extent. To get a tier 3-4 aim, you must play vs humans.
    Dueling vs nightmare bots did improve my railgun and LG general accuracy.

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    ^Helped me get my aim to the level it is now. >_>

*uriell
    Quote Originally Posted by dvojkroj View Post
    I got told, authority included.

"how is that going to help your aim?" the line was questioning the cheats and their helpfulness for practise.

Every focused practise helps no doubt about that, for everyone who found their way, Good for you.
    To get superaim, you must play vs uriel in teh fog! In teh fog you learn how to aim!

Senior Member crucci is on a distinguished road
    Drink alot of protein shakes so you get strong muscles like Av3k, then you will aim like av3k. Strenx outaims av3k though and he doesn't really have strong muscles, but that's besides the point

+ Reply to Thread