+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quake live is unplayable...

*spazzx

Thumbs down Quake live is unplayable...

1. The mouse, everytime i log in and play, my character could only jump and move, but i cant view at my leisure, and i cannot fire. which pretty much makes the game unplayable. i know about the ctrl+alt+~ resolution but it does not work everytime.

2. my mouse always disappears during the ads and during ingame, this is terrible! there has to be an option to be able to view where my mouse is?!?!

3. I cannot customize my game settings. i want the letter "e" as my "forward" key, like other games, all you have to do is press the letter you want as your custom key. but it wouldnt react to any other button other than the mouse click. then it would put "mouse left click" as my "forward" button. meaning, i have to click in order to move forward!

thats about it, im okay with the graphics, satisfied with the gameplay. but i was never told that the "most epic classic arena game" is the buggiest too.

i have an ACER ASPIRE 3820T-6480, a really really good laptop, it can run Team Fortress 2 and Unreal Tournament. why not this game?
    i have perfect internet connection, and i have windows 7, which i believe is currently the latest.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    reset your config via the home page -> mouse issues always try in_restart
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

+ Reply to Thread