+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Mouse - heavy or light ?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ybl View Post
    omg, its embarrassing but this is what i did to my mouse
    Any idea how much that reduced the weight?

Quote Originally Posted by quakestreme View Post
    I'm using a cheap generic mouse (made by Mikomi) just so I can get the lightest mouse and chord possible. I had to laugh when I realized how heavy the WMO is and the way its chord keeps dragging at first. I have small fingers so this mouse suits me perfectly, I wouldn't consider a mobile mouse though.
    Mikomi? Can you post a link to the mouse you use?

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post

the plastic is pretty thick, so it was a substantial weight reduction. but i cant tell how much, because i dont lift
    CA with <16 slots is nothing.

Senior Member quakestreme is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post

Mikomi? Can you post a link to the mouse you use?
    Sorry, they only seem to make them for Argos who have since stopped carrying them. You can find some on ebay (the three button one) if you really want it. I guess the ideal scenario would be to find a large computer store with a large amount of mice on display that you could try out. I'm feeling paranoid now because Argos seem not to be carrying them anymore.
    Aways ensure you are maintaining a high FPS rate in QL. Otherwise you can be at a big disadvantage. To find out your current fps rate, use the command: "set cg_drawfps "1"".

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Mikomi has more than once mouse model.. I was hoping you could clarify what mouse you use.

Senior Member quakestreme is on a distinguished road
    AM-3055U black. I also put an extra mouse foot on the lower side to make it smoother.

Try AM-2611U.
    Last edited by quakestreme; 03-07-2013 at 07:30 PM.
    Aways ensure you are maintaining a high FPS rate in QL. Otherwise you can be at a big disadvantage. To find out your current fps rate, use the command: "set cg_drawfps "1"".

Senior Member Rebecca will become famous soon enough Rebecca's Avatar
    What about the weight of your own hand/wrist bearing down on the mouse, huh? Most hands are big, heavy hunks of meat compared to the mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    What about the weight of your own hand/wrist bearing down on the mouse, huh? Most hands are big, heavy hunks of meat compared to the mouse.
    Don't want to add to it with a heavy mouse!

Quote Originally Posted by quakestreme View Post
    AM-3055U black. I also put an extra mouse foot on the lower side to make it smoother.

Try AM-2611U.
    Ok, and wow do you sure get strange stuff when you put those models numbers into google images :-P

Senior Member Turbulence is on a distinguished road Turbulence's Avatar
    My mouse suites me fine i have a Steel Series XAi - weight : 98 grams
    Thawing Friends in Q3 iFT since 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Turbulence View Post
    My mouse suites me fine i have a Steel Series XAi - weight : 98 grams
    Lorfa can't stand the Xai, not only is 98 grams heavy, but most of the weight is at the back of the mouse. Gives it a very uncomfortable feel.

Senior Member Rebecca will become famous soon enough Rebecca's Avatar
    I stand by my assertion that the weight of the mouse is not significant compared to the mass of your hand and wrist - unless you are cursed with little monkey paws in lieu of actual human-size hands.

+ Reply to Thread