+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lovers clan movie 3 - bomberlol campwin!

Senior Member Smilecythe is on a distinguished road Smilecythe's Avatar

Lovers clan movie 3 - bomberlol campwin!

LOVERS ARE BACK!!! This movie is about common trolling, women and camp spots. We hunt camp spots like the basement hero Fritzl scores hand pleasure from his blood relatives. Our heer consists of four people; Philz, Smilecythe and Korfi. Reichsführer Philz is behind the grade-A editing, I made some random stuff including the dancing balls and Korfi was just like a caring mother figure to us, who guided us to the right path in our lives. It's been a long work of sweat and blood. If theres something the authors of the maps are hiding from you, it's all shown in our show. Now the search is finally done and we need to admit it's about the fupking time the beavers dissemble their barrage. No way I'm kidding, but theres over 9000 campspots in each ****ing map so we carefully picked the least fail ones which might come up as a major disappointment to some of you.

Our masterpiece has some influence from the finest Quake 3 movies such as Virtuosity and Event Horizon. It's nothing like Virtuosity or Event Horizon, but if you have a watch few times you realize it's a carton of passion rather than something your subconsciousness would claim to have stolen your bike. Our hardened meat and perfect team job in conclusion leads to our third Lovers Clan movie. We hope all the campers out there takes the advantage out of this, proceeds to piss people off and ends up ruining the happy time. You can also just dial the map authors to get these little "bugs" fixed. Either way, we dont really care. After all, it's just a conflict between gameplay absolutists/elitists and those who like to sit still and rail. Yes.. We're like a *****, our research is the semen and you who fight among each other are like the balls in the shade that gets buttered with our gusto filled milky pleasure.

Anyways.. Hit the play and win a life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWFJEjkaQOE

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    nice camp spots....i didnt know tat you can even hide on these places and it can be handy
    nice vid,only music doesn't fit for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Senior Member Smilecythe is on a distinguished road Smilecythe's Avatar
    After giving it alot thought, we came to the conclusion that this was the best type of music in existance. I'm sure Adolf Hitler would weep in joy if he would hear this and see what we have accomplished in so short amount of time. We hope from the bottom of our crotch that you take these camps out there and turn some lives miserable.

Senior Member visje is on a distinguished road
    crawl on the rocks and start headbanging... yeahhh (j/k)

nice

Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    ....Is dat sum Berserker I hear?

EDIT: Nope, :<

Oh well, was still a fun watch.
    Last edited by Chibers; 04-27-2011 at 05:30 AM.
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

*Kpist
    Nice jumps, but it would be nicer if u find more hidingplaces.

Senior Member gpig is on a distinguished road
    The best movie of the year so far.

Junior Member Philz is on a distinguished road
    Slllayyeeeerr!!!

Junior Member Philz is on a distinguished road
    Hmm..to me approximately 30 spots should be enough, but theres always the two previous movies for more hiding places!

Member korfi is on a distinguished road korfi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpist View Post
    Nice jumps, but it would be nicer if u find more hidingplaces.
    We found lots of more than this, but we just included the BEST ones.
    Originally Posted by Fudge911
    Will you get an infraction for animal abuse if you frag a person that has an animal in their name?
    Originally Posted by Fudge911
    I was going to make the thread multiple-choice, but II didn't want to get trolled by people selecting all of the choices.
    I troll people; people don't troll Fudge.

+ Reply to Thread