View Poll Results: QUAKE-LIVE for android and iOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • hell yeah

108 78.26%
  • nah

28 20.29%
  • I don't know much about computers to try this

2 1.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: quake live plugin for android.....I want to see it what about you guys

*STREBER
    there is already quake 2,3,4 ported on android, but 2,4 works for me... q3 is around 60 mb , but doesnt work on my xperia arc :/ dont know why...

Senior Member Marklar is on a distinguished road Marklar's Avatar
    Even if it was a good idea (it isn't really, maybe just a demo-player) it would never happen. The mac client is still in beta and afaik even on Linux it has problems (doesn't work with the newest Firefix?). There is no way they're ever gonna make iOS and Android ports.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAimNoName View Post
    You cannot convince someone who does not think.

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Problem with the devices listed is not OS, it's the CPU architecture (QL works only on x86. No PPC, no ARM).

*f4l4
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplodok View Post
    Problem with the devices listed is not OS, it's the CPU architecture (QL works only on x86. No PPC, no ARM).
    that's not actually a problem

the problem is developers does not seeing a benefits that going to come from it, and i think they are wrong, they would get many more customers that so far haven't even played fpp games at all not speaking it would be a lot louder about quake live in general

*deadaim_
    i think it would be cool.. why not?

more importantly.. get support for the playstation browser.. could easily add hundred thousand users

Senior Member thecoupe is on a distinguished road thecoupe's Avatar
    Why do people keep bumping 3 months old threads? :\

My opinion: It'll never happen and it's pretty ridiculous if you think it would work/be profitable.

*f4l4
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoupe View Post
    Why do people keep bumping 3 months old threads? :\

My opinion: It'll never happen and it's pretty ridiculous if you think it would work/be profitable.
    Yo'are suggesting i should made another topic with the same stuff inside instead writing in this one?

btw. what is ridiculous in the idea? u can all ready play quake 1, quake 2 and quake 3 on a mobile...

Senior Member jimday is on a distinguished road
    no, simply no.
    Searching for a female Orbb species to conjugate with.
    Where the sanest place is behind the trigger

*craiton

Cool quake live for android phones?

Just wondering if it would be possible to have this game for a Android phone. Like some qwerty phones would be able to play lol. Just think about it

Member Eldrek is on a distinguished road
    Bunch of idiots in here. Android supports HID (Human Interface Devices) and versions 3.1 and up of android have usb host mode. All you need is a tablet with usb, or an otg usb cable for micro usb for mouse and keyboard. God forbid we consider bluetooth m&kb..

+ Reply to Thread