View Poll Results: QUAKE-LIVE for android and iOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • hell yeah

108 78.26%
  • nah

28 20.29%
  • I don't know much about computers to try this

2 1.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: quake live plugin for android.....I want to see it what about you guys

Senior Member belka_ is on a distinguished road belka_'s Avatar
    No way. It is just stupid and uncomfortable. I you want something like this, get Razer SwitchBlade.

Plus, i don't think that whole id QL staff would bother themselves with something like that.

And how you will strafe on mobile ? Plus mobile phones don't have normal USB ports
    PLAY MORE belka_ STYLE

*Driftcorps
    @Ugruiumij are you monkeys that dumb can you guys think for yourselfs come im talking about a tablet the runs linux (and for the dumb dumb that didn't know android is linux) and did you click on the link its a picture of the eee pad transformer tp101 it has a keyboard and usb ports(two) no one said anything about a cell phones

and trust me this thing can handle QL plugins

Senior Member belka_ is on a distinguished road belka_'s Avatar
    i have checked the link and I know what are you talking about. I post my opinion from normal mobile phones users. And i think that they also want a plugin for their phones. There are only about 4 moblies and/or tabs which could run QL, but will id spend their money to make a plugin only for those 4 things? No. Id is now worried about rage mostly and i think 90% of id's money goes to that project and id won't hire android programmers to make a plugin for a very small audience. It is just bad business. And Zenimax is not concerned in mobile market business. So, as I said before, i don't think that they will make a plugin for android

And you must be ******** to play on mobile or you just a nolife kid

P.S couldn't you just copy/paste my name lol if you can not spell it?
    PLAY MORE belka_ STYLE

Senior Member Marklar is on a distinguished road Marklar's Avatar
    I would pay for a demoviewer app for sure. (iOS here)
    There's a port of Quake 3 that runs on iOS, so Wolfcam wouldn't be impossible either.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAimNoName View Post
    You cannot convince someone who does not think.

*raptorak
    man it would be so funny pwning all the noobs wavering around drunkenly with their motion controls and touch screens, and seeing the -??? scores as the void swallows their souls

*Driftcorps
    the tech industry is changing ugriumij how often do you use your computer do you own a tablet or a smartphone
    that isn't an iOS platform if so do you use it for other things besides e-mail and youtube?

and i started this thread to see if you guys would want to see QL in browser on a tablet with HID support
    (i.e keyboard and mouse)

but the only one that jumped to the conclusion of playing on a cellphone was you, you must own that
    limited OS they call the iphone

Senior Member Marklar is on a distinguished road Marklar's Avatar
    "limited OS"

An iOS device without jailbreak is like a trial version. But as soon as you jailbreak it's not limited anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAimNoName View Post
    You cannot convince someone who does not think.

*f4l4
    it is defenitelly a time to invest the time for android plugin, my mobile has two cpu 1.2ghz each and 1gb of ram, it would let me run the game smoothy

it is a pity i can't wach demos on my mobile while i do not have problems with q3 at all, and in ql i can't even see the stats

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    the game is not html5
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Senior Member muffin is on a distinguished road
    for watching demos or other people duel it would be nice i guess.. that said... i dont have a phone capable of it anyway

+ Reply to Thread