+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tier 4.

*RockstarVaci

Tier 4.

OK, this should be the highest tier, right? Well, wrong! I`m T4 and since this new skill match system I cant play anymore! Sometimes, Its all good and balanced, but most of the time I`m stuck with LG noobs with acc over 40, and I dont stand a chance.. Not to mention camping, railing, hiding, slowly I`m giving up of the game.. There should be more Tiers, thats all Im saying..

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    they had more tiers and it didn't work
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Junior Member illetric is on a distinguished road
    lg noobs D oh they are "nubs" and you "dont stand a chance". pls learn how to aim or dont whine. i also agree there should be more tiers so whine beginners like you don't pollute the game.

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    practice is what makes you perfect!
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Banned Fudge911 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Withheld by the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahtzeee View Post
    practice is what makes you perfect!
    I concur.

QUAKE LIVE is easy to learn,but has great depth and can take a lifetime to master. Quake is home to competitors of all skill levels,if you wish to play competitors higher then your skill level be prepared for SCHOOLING!

Senior Member namad will become famous soon enough namad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockstarVaci View Post
    OK, this should be the highest tier, right? Well, wrong! I`m T4 and since this new skill match system I cant play anymore! Sometimes, Its all good and balanced, but most of the time I`m stuck with LG noobs with acc over 40, and I dont stand a chance.. Not to mention camping, railing, hiding, slowly I`m giving up of the game.. There should be more Tiers, thats all Im saying..
    Stop crying and get used to it There are thin line between T3 and T4. Seems that you are Senior T3, but junior T4. and you know, there are a lot of ppl here who are in the same situation, but not all of them whining about that. and it's pretty silly to expect that if you have T4 you are on the top of the world if you don't want to improve and put too much effort to play better then lose couple games and go back to T3. ah, wait, isn't it boring to play on lower tiers? when every 3rd player you kill calling you a cheating noob bla bla bla.

it's up to you, anyway. wanna give up? go ahead, community won't lose anything. go play COD, i guess it's not that hard as QL on T4

Member kaetor_ is an unknown quantity at this point
    Tiers mean nothing at all. I'm rated in teir 4 and there are players in tier 4 who are far better and players in tier 4 who are far worse.

Junior Member Zambezi is on a distinguished road
    Man I can't even get to t4 for some reason, I think it's because I'm actually not a tier 4 player, but on the other hand, I've played some t4 players and have gone toe to toe. I just don't really understand why the ranking system hasn't promoted me to t4. (sometimes I sand bag) not purposefully, it's just very hard for me to be in "the zone" all of the time especially with quake being an extremely fast paced game.

any thoughts?

-zambezi
    Last edited by Zambezi; 10-14-2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Apparently "sand bag" isn't an acceptable word

Senior Member barbarossa is on a distinguished road barbarossa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *RockstarVaci View Post
    LG, camping, railing, hiding ... is all part of the game. The tiers a far from perfect, but hey, just don't care and play. Be happy if there is a balanced game and be happy if there is not when you do good and they are just better.

Quake is not about winning most of the time but improving yourself - on ingame skills and mental strength as well. Take any loss as a lesson hopefully learned from.

If you just entered the magic Tier 4 you will have a hard time and most likely will be sent back to Tier 3 more then once. Tier 4 is like a different game compared to Tier 3 because ALL the big boys are there and some cannon fodder like you as well. The decision is on you to grow up to them or give up one of the best games ever made.

Your best chance is to make friends ingame, play with them, team up with them, learn from them.

And be aware of teamspeak or the like. I guess any regular on T4 is using it, so chances are you run into a good communicating team even on public servers.

Keep fragging!
    drunk member of drunk clan obviously drunk, lacking any accuracy

Senior Member Latvietis is on a distinguished road
    Who said you were gonna own everyone all the time, like in t3?

+ Reply to Thread