+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wrong skill rating on FT

Junior Member Holy is on a distinguished road

Angry Wrong skill rating on FT

Hello,

I made around 5 or 6 FT games and now every server my buddys play on says "your skill to high"... i didnt even won all those FT games how the hell can i get tiered so high ?

FIX IT i wanna play this mod cause this is what i paied for.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Enter an empty FT server (may need to customize your server view to only show empty servers), bring down the console and it /serverinfo. Scroll up and check the sv_skillrating. That's your FT skill. I expect it'll be close to 100, while your mates are well under 50.

As for a solution :

a) keep playing and losing it will fall.

b) you've got a Pro subscription so you could start an FT game and just invite your buddies - they may be able to join then...
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Junior Member Holy is on a distinguished road
    a) i NEVER find any games with ppl on it, therefore its impossible to loose games.

b) most of my friends DONT play ft... im one of the FT geeks that wants to play and can't cause of this retardedness.

i thought of getting a new account but i WONT pay for another account.

The problem is that i just played a few games on a pub and didnt even won all of them... its ******** how i got the skill so high that i basically cannot play FT ever again in publics... Good Job ID!! u failed.

Senior Member Dowser is on a distinguished road Dowser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    They last said it would take a few days to settle down, I expect it to be fully reviewed after QuakeCon is over and any necessary tweaks made then
    http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ng-as-intended.

+ Reply to Thread