Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: There a way to get my money back?

Junior Member Honix is on a distinguished road

There a way to get my money back?

Yeah... I paid for the premium and well.... I dont really want to play quakelive anymore... dont really like any of the changes they have made to the game... it was dumb of me to pay for it in the first place... but im just wondering if there is any way or someone I could talk to about getting my money back.

Member WraithX2 is on a distinguished road
    ROFL! Hasn't even been 3 hours!

I smell a troll.

Senior Member ljgda is on a distinguished road
    exactly why they made only annual payments

Member iQue is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Honix View Post
    Yeah... I paid for the premium and well.... I dont really want to play quakelive anymore... dont really like any of the changes they have made to the game... it was dumb of me to pay for it in the first place... but im just wondering if there is any way or someone I could talk to about getting my money back.
    Contact support. You paid for it.

Junior Member Honix is on a distinguished road
    heh... yeah this **** is dumb.... time to find another game to play... good timing too... right before the con... just wasted 25 dollars... GG id.

Member risen is an unknown quantity at this point
    Sigh, why click accept if you're going to renege on your choice ten minutes later.

Member Jedi_Yoda is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by relove View Post
    yep, The reason you pay up front is simple, once id has your $48, they don't have to deal with you for a whole year. You pay up front in hopes that you will receive the quality game you deserve. Here's the thing though, if id took 2 years to bring new content to the table, and takes forever in updating problems that constantly arise, and are always complaining about being understaffed, how did that change? Simple fact, it didn't.

The reason you pay up front is so id has your money and you have the Quake Live that is sitting on your monitor right now, but that's ALL you will get. Why would id waste their time updating, bringing 'new' content, and responding to customer's problems when they have all their money already?

Save your money.
    Youer thinking is from the stand point of a child! Idiotic and most definately stoopid!!

*Heatley
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Yoda View Post
    Youer thinking is from the stand point of a child! Idiotic and most definately stoopid!!
    LOL so is your grammar stay in school little buddy

Junior Member lukepl is on a distinguished road
    well since you or most likely your mother paid for the subscription using a credit card, you can always call and make a claim to get all your money back

*dev1ous
    i am gladly to pay the premium, i like it.

Closed Thread