+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why do people leave the server after the match is over instead of staying there?

Senior Member KaasMan is on a distinguished road
    i mostly only leave like when i couldnt get along with the ppl
    quite simple isnt it...
    you know what else i miss from those good old days?
    all people, EVERY MATCH 1 ******* said at the end of the map: LAST KILL!!!!
    now nobody does that anymore... would be nice to see some ppl saying that again, even though it was so freakin annoying and i totally hated those ppl, it would be fun to be reminded of those good old days...

Senior Member Marklar is on a distinguished road Marklar's Avatar
    Start saying it yourself. People will take that habbit in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAimNoName View Post
    You cannot convince someone who does not think.

Senior Member KaasMan is on a distinguished road
    ya that would be smart although,
    ppl will think im arrogant, which i dont have really much problems with actually
    and, how often do you really get that last kill?

but ok, ill give it a try to get the annoying **** back to quake as it used to be

Senior Member MurrderFace is an unknown quantity at this point
    quitting after ca games... pretty common for me too.

has nothing to do with the win/loss ratio for me...check mine. i mainly care about the wholesale slaughter of players. kills. kills. more kills. CA offers a chance to do away with team and self-damage - opening up some exciting possibilities with the game physics and enabling some really mind blowing air rox, rails and lg action. some CA matches tend to have a lot of players drift in and out, those get crappy sometimes.

sometimes i'll stay for two or three maps... sometimes i only play one. depends on the players, the maps, the teams, how well i'm playing ATM, etc.

*R3D3YE
    Man for me,its just,i duno i feel so dissapointed,i used to love playing regularly now its just a case of spwn n die,how can you enjoy a game when u dont even get enuff time to fight back after you spawn,the feel of the game has totally changed,ffa games just feel like instagib,guess its time to find another online game,and to think i really liked this game and was considering buying a premium account.

Senior Member how_do_i_shoop is on a distinguished road
    well you see, after someone has finished playing a game they may wish to do something else. maybe get some food, have a drink, maybe go outside and do something else. So to make this possible they quit the game and ensure that they are not afk for the next match as that would ruin the fun for lots of people.

Banned bbjones is on a distinguished road
    because of the skill matching. it should be removed. nobody gives a damn anyway

*Felucca911
    I insta quit after the match usually because I'm pretty new to Quake and I'm learning maps 1 at a time. I know campgrounds pretty well, and spacectf. Those two maps are most of what I play, and 90% is campgrounds.

Mostly I assume that even if I initiated a vote to go back to campgrounds, my vote would fail. Better off just quitting and finding another server with a fresh campgrounds. Also, fresh servers have a chance to be 4v4 or 5v5.

That being said, I will try to stick around and call a mapvote from now on. We'll see if it works.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaasMan View Post
    i mostly only leave like when i couldnt get along with the ppl
    quite simple isnt it...
    you know what else i miss from those good old days?
    all people, EVERY MATCH 1 ******* said at the end of the map: LAST KILL!!!!
    now nobody does that anymore... would be nice to see some ppl saying that again, even though it was so freakin annoying and i totally hated those ppl, it would be fun to be reminded of those good old days...
    LOL I generally am one that goes "YAY! I got the last frag" but I don't usually get the last frag, so I don't often get to say it xD

+ Reply to Thread