+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Mouse Fix

Junior Member Nanite is on a distinguished road
    Ok, i tried /in_mouse 2, /in_restart , i tried /in_nograb 0 , i deleted everything the qlive plug in from Mozilla, then deleted the "ID" folder from the appdata folder, re-installed Qlive, re-installed my Video Drivers, re-installed my mouse. Still i cannot join a game, my mouse moves around but when i go to click at "join red, blue or spectate" i just hear the sound but nothing else is happening. Tried /team red, blue that does not work either. Any suggestion? I'm running Windows 7 home edition. Thanks

*Syine
    played around 30 games fine, now i cant shoot. i can move, jump, zoom and change weapon... just cant shoot.
    game = fail
    well i tried all cmds in this thread and still not working. win7 firefox for anyone who needs to know.
    this is rediculous, how can it suddenly stop working???

*Syine
    seriously, im not pissing around with anymore DIY fix'es.
    I'll come back and play when it's been fixed, if it get fixed.
    shame, its a great game. but there are others.

*Kyoshiko
    Where is the console? I know where it is in the actrual game. But nothing happens in Q live from the ~key.
    Kyo

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshiko View Post
    Where is the console? I know where it is in the actrual game. But nothing happens in Q live from the ~key.
    Kyo
    CTRL+Shift+~

After that you can say com_allowconsole 1 and then simply ~ will work.

Senior Member Natespank is on a distinguished road
    the in_nograb 0 worked for me so far. Thanks.

*littlekoop
    how and when do u open the consol what do you press or where do you go

Banned MANthrax is on a distinguished road
    id management please read this thread in its entirety. These are the types of things you need to be working on. If we are playing out of a browser then everything should be working and nobody should have any problems. We should all have the same problem when the browser updates and that is it. Actually, the game should deny all updates until its been cleared good by you. Their should be a button for the console, actually we shouldn't be needing to go into console for anything really because its all in the user interface. All the new players don't know anything about tilda nor do they care to learn they just want to play the game. So their should be no more dev picks until you fix the bill pay, all known browser problems and this game should have all the problems worked out of it years ago.
    Last edited by MANthrax; 08-17-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MANthrax View Post
    id management please read this thread in its entirety. These are the types of things you need to be working on. If we are playing out of a browser then everything should be working and nobody should have any problems. We should all have the same problem when the browser updates and that is it. Actually, the game should deny all updates until its been cleared good by you. Their should be a button for the console, actually we shouldn't be needing to go into console for anything really because its all in the user interface. All the new players don't know anything about tilda nor do they care to learn they just want to play the game. So their should be no more dev picks until you fix the bill pay, all known browser problems and this game should have all the problems worked out of it years ago.
    Work for everyone w/o issues. What I mean by that is all of us have different computer setups and what not, which could cause some issues if its loaded with god knows what. though I do agree with you things really don't get tested enough. If only say 1/10 of the testing group is active, things will always be wrong ;/
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

*Stryder5000
    Right im on W7 with IE and my mouse is not responsive, i can't aim, shoot or zoom, this happed 3 days ago but has since worked. but now it is no longer working :/ I've tried all the suggestions but to no avail

+ Reply to Thread