+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Power-Ups timer???

*xNichiwaKILLZx

Power-Ups timer???

ive been watching sum of the old and new quakecon vids and i noticed they had a power up timer tht told them when powerups and arm was coming back. i was just wondering how (or if)i can get this on my screen...

plz help,
    Nichiwa

Senior Member OmeK is on a distinguished road OmeK's Avatar
    u cant have it. only commentators.

Senior Member INCubus is on a distinguished road INCubus's Avatar
    This feature is only available to spectators and you must be on a private server.

*Kaiji_Itoh
    Why don't you just make it available for low tier people for practice purpose?

Senior Member Roxolana is on a distinguished road Roxolana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiji_Itoh View Post
    That would be considered as cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtruder View Post
    I have also made many friends when I go shooting pixels.

Senior Member xtruder is on a distinguished road
    Like what Rox said, it's cheating. You would know where the armors (and thus, your opponents) were even if you didn't have control. It's much better anyways to just practice timing the armors without the use of any aids. Just find out the spawn intervals of items and use math to figure out when they'll spawn next.

Senior Member Roxolana is on a distinguished road Roxolana's Avatar
    Like what Rox said, it's cheating. You would know where the armors (and thus, your opponents) were even if you didn't have control. It's much better anyways to just practice timing the armors without the use of any aids. Just find out the spawn intervals of items and use math to figure out when they'll spawn next.
    Xtruder, I'm shocked. First post ever from you that is not a troll post. That's quite impressive.
    I have also made many friends when I go shooting pixels.

Junior Member nCrazed is on a distinguished road
    And what happens when they get out of that low tier and suddenly don't have it there anymore?

*xDarkBladex
    ok thx guys i thought tht tht was how on tournys they found out when to go to megas and stuff now ik its just them timing it...
    thx!

Member risen is an unknown quantity at this point
    This. Half the challenge in the game is maintaining good control over the items by timing.

+ Reply to Thread