+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Volcanic - Quake Live Community Frag Movie

Senior Member kroox is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianSong View Post
    nice try cero but here "jabon when i count to 3 you jump and i'll shoot". I remember you saying that kroox/cero
    make some real frags plz
    BrianSong is his buddy (azn, VERY annoying) thanks for spreading more crap. so annoying u lil kids.

WHATEVER, I GIVE UP. Lie as much as much as you want u lil foreigners... not gunna help u beat me ever... 1v1 ganja? 1v1 brian? ill demo it just for the forums.

Junior Member BrianSong is on a distinguished road
    Okay. Asians>Fat White Americans
    NT CERO talk about annoying
    what about your constant screaming and raging?
    you hurt my ears mr.obese

Member Ganja is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by cero View Post
    BrianSong is his buddy (azn, VERY annoying) thanks for spreading more crap. so annoying u lil kids.
    ??
    cero,treat other the way you want to be treated, so what if hes azn? you racist ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganja__ View Post
    ??
    cero,treat other the way you want to be treated, so what if hes azn? you racist ?
    I think you guys have pushed me to the point where I can say that. rofl

ALRIGHT, so. Right after I called BrianSong, and ganja__ out too play. They got a server ganja__ WAS going to play but then they decided that briansong is better (true) anyways, here is the link to the demo file http://www.mediafire.com/?pg88oxl6b74etsh

IMAGE:

you guys ,? i havent done anything to you ,just saying the truth because evrytime i beat (own) you everygame you start raging cursing threatening etc, any one who plays ca know it , so thats why no one likes you , + faking frags on movie ,
    terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ganja__ View Post
    you guys ,? i havent done anything to you ,just saying the truth because evrytime i beat (own) you everygame you start raging cursing threatening etc, any one who plays ca know it , so thats why no one likes you , + faking frags on movie ,
    terrible
    Again with the lies kid. cry more. dude, ur 16 act more mature... seriously.
    ...no im not 10 11 12 13 but i am 14...... just covering the next lie you will post.
    (and rofl at your *im on the phone* crap.)
    I'll beat you with 80 ping... ok .

ALRIGHT, so. Right after I called BrianSong, and ganja__ out too play. They got a server ganja__ WAS going to play but then they decided that briansong is better (true) anyways, here is the link to the demo file http://www.mediafire.com/?pg88oxl6b74etsh

IMAGE:

All the stuff they are going to say is a lie, dont fall for there crap. These kids are really annoying in mumble spamming and stuff. They cannot act their own age.

i told cero to play me afterwards but he said i was bad and left = scared to lose , but ok im done with this argueing with this little candian kid who thinks there amazing ,with his fake a** frag movie

+ Reply to Thread