+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remove weird spawn locations on CTF10 (courty)

Senior Member kamk is on a distinguished road

Remove weird spawn locations on CTF10 (courty)

i keep it short:
    seriously, why the hell are there spawns IN the enemy base? i spawned several times at enemy sg and lg.

on public its even more fun, you spawn at enemy sg, you've got the spawn protection, and "hey", theres the enemy flag carrier right in front of you - who just cant kill you obviously.

my 2 cents...

P.S. & Edit: or just remove the spawn protection in CTF / CA - good suggest by filo.
    Last edited by kamk; 08-13-2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: ceiling cat told me to.
    void addict.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    i agree with this, the spawns should be considered to be redone, im not sure what the intention is other than to cause a lot more chaos xD

otherwise the changes on the map are nice but spawning in front of a gathered crew that secures their pu 3 times in a row made us all laugh.. but is that really necessary?

peace

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    This quote from SyncError may be of interest to you:

Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    We're glad you like the changes. For those of you unsure about them, we too feel that they are very drastic and experimental, and open to further adjustment -- including completely reverting the geometry changes that have been made. The changes were highly requested within our internal tests groups and adopted their suggestions. We'd like people to play the map for about a month before any decisions are made, so keep playing and reporting whether you like them or would rather see the old Courtyard.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Senior Member filo is on a distinguished road filo's Avatar
    i like the new spawns tbh... it is just spawn protection which needs to be removed, from games like CTF and ca... idk for other games.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by filo View Post
    i like the new spawns tbh... it is just spawn protection which needs to be removed, from games like CTF and ca... idk for other games.
    To take this thread off-topic
    I'd say to just leave it in TDM and FFA...the other modes it gets very annoying...

Senior Member kamk is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by filo View Post
    Good and legit point as well. One of them has to be removed. I would prefer the spawn protection in general ;D
    void addict.

Member SonicFlare is on a distinguished road
    Yeah, on the heated match, you spawn at enemy location, grab lg and rl, and walk into "your" base, to see that it's completely overrun by the enemy. After you manage to clear it, you see the enemy flag and "Dohh"

+ Reply to Thread