Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ive noticed...

*red3eard

Ive noticed...

ive noticed they are removing all the threads that have anything bad to say about this new update. heck, lets get rid of all the bad stuff people say so the new players can see how everyone loves the game so they will fork out all 50 at once.

i love this game, but theres no way im paying all up front. i have no problem paying 4 a month. IMO thats not a bad price.

something smells funny around these parts and i know its not me

Member MateFeedKill is on a distinguished road
    Only the threads that are over the top whine, or un-constructive are being deleted, keep it mature and civil, and a thread can stay. Moderation isn't any harsher than it was pre-update.

*red3eard
    yea and i will probably get banned. oh well, i loved this game soo much too. all that time spend playing. days on my profiles and its all coming down to this. at least i still have q3 qworld and q2

*red3eard
    i dont agree with you mate. i just want to NOT have to pay up front and to have a paypal option. thats what my first thread said and look its gone

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    When you spam the same thread multiple times, image spam, troll, whatever, you've got a good chance at getting deleted, regardless of whatever the feedback is negative or positive.

*red3eard
    i have not spammed threads multiple times at all. i say prove it

Senior Member jones is on a distinguished road
    red3eard you haven't said anything with a negative/unnecessary additude (which is why this thread is still standing). Posting something you don't like about the game is okay, adding "U GUYZ ARE MORONZ, QLIVE SUCKS" isn't.

Senior Member tucker is on a distinguished road tucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red3eard View Post
    ive noticed they are removing all the threads that have anything bad to say about this new update. heck, lets get rid of all the bad stuff people say so the new players can see how everyone loves the game so they will fork out all 50 at once.

i love this game, but theres no way im paying all up front. i have no problem paying 4 a month. IMO thats not a bad price.

something smells funny around these parts and i know its not me
    if you pay someone $4 a month online then the processing fees they pay per transaction would outweigh your $4 and they wouldnt make a profit at all, they would be paying for the processing with your whole $4. So it is a smart business model to make you pay for a longer period of time (such as a year) to minimize their processing fees.

you fork out all $60 at once for any other new game why not this one?

*red3eard
    actually i dont fork out 60 for a new game because quake is basically the only game i play. i just want the option of paying for 3 or 6 months at a time not a full year.

*red3eard
    jones can you show me one of my posts where ive said ql sucks or they are morons?

Closed Thread