+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tier update..

*brajn

Tier update..

Too low requirements.You can have like 4.000 fraggs and you are already tier 4 in a game mode(not exactly.just saying so).... It should be more harder to get.What do you think?

Junior Member tacocat is on a distinguished road
    tiers are not based on amount of frags.

*brajn
    I know.Sorry i told it bad. I thought not q3a players woth 4.000..the "noob" players. ex. me:I have 12 % acc,and i suck....but i have almost every game mode about 3/4. I just wanted to say its too easy to pass....

Senior Member Anjexu is an unknown quantity at this point
    Being in whatever tier you're in doesn't mean you truly belong in there. There are tier 4 players who consistently get demolished, and there are tier 4 players who consistently do the wrecking.

I say consistently because some people have on/off days and what not, but you get the idea.

Tiers don't mean much, and there probably should be another tier or two, but it wouldn't really matter unless there were more players.
    OH HES SO PRINGLES

Senior Member Effinlag is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by brajn View Post
    I know.Sorry i told it bad. I thought not q3a players woth 4.000..the "noob" players. ex. me:I have 12 % acc,and i suck....but i have almost every game mode about 3/4. I just wanted to say its too easy to pass....
    Its not based on accuracy or frags.

Member bigmeats91 is on a distinguished road
    there needs to be a seperate teir for cheaters and the people who always win. the teir system is what scares off new players to quake live. after you have a couple of good games your playing "the battle of the bots" which is impossible to win, and not much fun. i totally agree with brajn, that something needs to be done about this tier system.

Member bigmeats91 is on a distinguished road
    people who always "win" is what i ment to say

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    you get points for tier based on how did you played in game like score,medals,your frag/death score
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

*brajn
    Quote Originally Posted by sigur145 View Post
    you get points for tier based on how did you played in game like score,medals,your frag/death score
    I didnt know that... but anyway im a bad player and im almost to the top in all game modes... :/

*brajn
    i said and i suck...so it means im bad in everything...

+ Reply to Thread